I give so many CCC's to opp with Volcano V1 and my defence is so leaky. Gonna try Supernova again but I deleted it so does anyone have and upload it please?

Oooops I didnt realize the post above my post lol :) Thanks buddy but we need the filters for them now. Does anyone have it?

Last edited:
Supernova is by far the most popular by the looks of it. so many versions since it was removed and people still talking about it

dont suppose anyone saved the eclipse OP im still finding it great for my team been away for a couple of days and now see a new tactic but i dont want to change mid season

There is no way in **** that any of you have given the new tactic enough time and got the right players and ppms done

If TFF says its the best tactic he's made so far, given how much time and detail he puts into his work, I'd have to believe him

I haven't yet tried it, though i am using Vortex V5, but waiting until I either change clubs or the transfer window to make sure I can get the right players before changing tactic

Hello

Can someone put for download Vortex V4 and mirror version.
Tks

decided I would upload my progress so far with my hybrid of your supernova ttfas you will see its quiet similar to your latest one coincidentally when i checked it it was very similar but thats probably cos the tweaks Ive been doing were bound to be like yours eventually as your other tactics have influenced my tweak as you will see its now in my opinion very defensively sound however it now looks lighter upfront now I have scored enough but Im like Ryback I need to be fed more goals lol any way if you have suggestions attackwise ie fw roles mabe more goals from cm etc I would be grateful Ill also upload or send if youd like to look and or allow it
View attachment 180544View attachment 180543View attachment 180542View attachment 180541View attachment 180540View attachment 180539
just look at the clean sheets for czech View attachment 180534

Last edited:
used Volcano in 3 games,so far the attack is good but the defence is horrible,concede many goals against weak teams!

First matches with Volcano
56bc289f4caf2-Schedule___Senior_Fixtures-6.png

Advice for people using TFF's tactics: If you want to keep up with the updates to the tactics, either pick a team with a lot of money or a lot of players, or buy players that can play on multiple areas (like DM/M or M/AM RLC).

Btw Volcano doesn't work at all for me, I'm switching back to Vortex.

Christ TFF every day I am having to change to a new tactic, you can never decide on the perfect one ha same as last year

Christ TFF every day I am having to change to a new tactic, you can never decide on the perfect one ha same as last year

What we should do is: keep trying tactics until one of them works, then stay with that tactic. :)

Guys, most of you are making a very stupid mistake, when trying the tatic. Also you are bashing this tactic thanks to that.

Don't judge a tactic without havinga perfect tactic familiarity, most of you are in midle season, just change the tactic and expect that players perform at the best, like they had lot of games with that tactic. That's why in pre-season doing a lot of friendlies matches is very important, also you can boost your moral.

What i normally do is putting the tactic in the third slot and change the match preparations to tactics, unless i have a dificult match. Also i try to use the tactic in easy games.

I always follow everything that OP says, normally the only thing i don't have are the ppm.

Also when you buy and sell alot of players the tactic familiarity goes down and the team cohesion... you need both of this pretty high to your team perform at best. Normally this is the main reason that teams decrease alot in performance from one season to another, changing alot of your main players can be a dangerous move if you don't play alot of friendlies to boost tactic familiarity and team cohesion.

I did alot of test with previous tactics and Vortex was way better than Supernova, i don't tried yet Volcano... also i'm waiting for TFF complete his post, because i had the feeling that Volcano is without man marking and there is one with man marking.

Any recommended League 1 level players for Supernova? Starting a save with Sheff Utd.

Guys, I just want to give you a heads up that I'm not 100% happy with the new tactic and I see that its performance isn't where I want it to be and I'm working to improve it.

Here's some story about the new tactic... recently, I found some good amount of tactical elements that worked awesome under the current ME and the new tactic was attempt to bring those tactical elements but as I said I don't find that it's 100% successful and I already have few tweaks to improve it.

I see a big potential in the new approach under current ME and it just requires some time for me to polish it. As I said I already have few tweak that give a very solid performance boost.;)

P.S. as I said I know the new tactic might be very frustrating under some circumstances and I'm working to improve it. ;)

Back