TFF or anyone here....i'm finding when I play Champions League games away vs bigger teams they always kill me with speedy attackers and through balls over the top due to high D-Line. Anyone have any solutions to this? Would dropping my D-Line mess up the tactic?

View attachment 1020352
This is a huge win in my book.

I have been using storm for Kayserispor and France,

With Kayserispor I'm leading club at cup, at league, and at UEFA cup. Won against OM at UEFA cup too, also defeated Real Madrid at friendlies.

With France, it has been 14 competitive matches, 1 draw and 13 wins, only conceded one goal against Serbia, and we tied 1-1.

I am very pleased with Storm V1 (F9 at forward tho).

Where is that draw? at Previous season?

Guys, I'll remove Volcano and upload a new tactic in 15 min. ;)

It's a pure fire! ;)

Last edited:
Guys, I'll remove Volcano and upload a new tactic in 15 min. ;)

It's a pure fire! ;)

I downloaded a tactic called Eclipse to start my FM16 ride, got busy but now returned tonight to see it has gone, and a few in between as well (storm??) and now for the premier for another one. Not bad TFF :P

I'm updating the OP to suite the new tactic.

I've got some serious hope that it'll be my last tactic for FM16 ;)

*** TITAN ***

ML should be right footed.

MR should be right left footed or at least he should have "Fairly Strong / Strong" rating for the left foot.

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF TITAN V1

TITAN_Barca.png
TITAN_REAL.png

Last edited:
Gahh! A ******* AM again ;) luckily it's the end of the season for me, let the silly season begin. Cheers!!

Volcano was great for me but I'll switch to Titan and check it out. Thanks for the continued work TFF.

Let's be serious TFF, you are the special one of FM... and you always find something to improve.

Anyway most of your tactics allow teams with low quality players achieve great things without micromanagement during the game what is remarkable.

Also probably version 16.3 will exist and change somethings.

Thanks and keep the good work ;)

Let's be serious TFF, you are the special one of FM... and you always find something to improve.

Anyway most of your tactics allow teams with low quality players achieve great things without micromanagement during the game what is remarkable.

Also probably version 16.3 will exist and change somethings.

Thanks and keep the good work ;)
yeah, that's funny - within a month we should have 16.3 and tactic could be completely different :D

Back