There were 2 Top Cheat Tactics in the past that exploited the game engine of those games!

Championship Manager 01/02 - Iodine tactic
Championship Manager 03/04 - Diablo tactic

Not even with this 2 cheat tactics, with a "regular play mode", achive a result like this is like one in a million...
I already see and notice that you too have a different "play" from most of us, but don´t you see that is very weird that the only one achieving such results is you?

Notice that i think Sunfire is the best tactic from TTF till now, but still getting those results from, is impossible in a "regular play mode" nomatter what you say mate...
and i thougt that this discussion was over

and i thougt that this discussion was over

Mate what discussion?
Discussion is when 2 people have arguments...something that you never had...

I gave and still give my opinion when i feel i must do...if you acept my point of view about your "play" or not is your problem...

Mate what discussion?
Discussion is when 2 people have arguments...something that you never had...

I gave and still give my opinion when i feel i must do...if you acept my point of view about your "play" or not is your problem...
are u going to do it again? play the game have fun. dont talk to me anymore. btw how do you know what i have or dont have.

Guys, can you give a link to download Sunfire as the link on the first page doesn`t work for me/

There were 2 Top Cheat Tactics in the past that exploited the game engine of those games!

Not even with this 2 cheat tactics, with a "regular play mode", achive a result like this is like one in a million...
I already see and notice that you too have a different "play" from most of us, but don´t you see that is very weird that the only one achieving such results is you?

Notice that i think Sunfire is the best tactic from TTF till now, but still getting those results from, is impossible in a "regular play mode" nomatter what you say mate...

how about this??

80% using instant result.

its just a game, why you so serious with other ppl method of playing?

Looks like FM has turned into FIFA!! Wont be best pleased if this costs me the title:(

managing an amateur team is mad. i think offering trials to 1038 players may be a bit much. it will take me all night to accept them all

how about this??

80% using instant result.

its just a game, why you so serious with other ppl method of playing?

It´s not the same...

From August 2015 to August 2019 = 0 losses

Can you achive that?

I think not...you already loose in one season only...

I already explained the "problem" here...if we look at the stats Tharzy shows the tactic is perfect and do not need re-adjustments...i think if TTF had those results he would not realese a "new" tactic almost every week...he would stay perhaps with supernova for exemple.

Last edited:
I watch the forum sometimes as a guest, but i have to create a account to say thank's to you TFF, what a amazing tactic.
I have finished the first season in the 3rd place with the Vortex v1 tactic, and now in the second season with the Titan v3....

View attachment 178189

My squad:

View attachment 178188

Andrija Zivkovic is a BEAST playing as MR, by far the best player of my team...I'm going to the third season right now but i still feling that my defense need some improvments, what CD you reccomend? Thanks

(Sorry for my bad english, i wrote in the google translate

Last edited:
It´s not the same...

Can you achive that?

I already explained the "problem" here...if we look at the stats Tharzy shows the tactic is perfect and do not need re-adjustments...i think if TTF had those results he would not realese a "new" tactic almost every week...he would stay perhaps with supernova for exemple.

I agree.

Even if you use FMRTE to, for example, Heal and Inspire your players before every match eventually you would get a draw or even a loss on a season, it's obvious. What concerns me is that by sharing unrealistic cheated images people get attracted to download and use a tactic and after that get frustrated because your results will never correspond to the cheated ones. If someone wants to cheat that's ok, just don't post your results on the forum like you got them fair.

It´s not the same...

Can you achive that?

like i said. and will be the last.

its his method. its just a game.

I watch the forum sometimes as a guest, but i have to create a account to say thank's to you TFF, what a amazing tactic.
I have finished the first season in the 3rd place with the Vortex v1 tactic, and now in the second season with the Titan v3....

View attachment 1022706

My squad:

View attachment 1022707

Andrija Zivkovic is a BEAST playing as MR, by far the best player of my team...I'm going to the third season right now but i still feling that my defense need some improvments, what CD you reccomend? Thanks

(Sorry for my bad english, i wrote in the google translate

go try to buy murillo, hope he didnt get high price in the 3rd season.

I was never nasty to any one here, always trying help other. but in last two days some of the guys came and start attcking me calling a fraud and some others name. i havent done anything bad to you.

I was never nasty to any one here, always trying help other. but in last two days some of the guys came and start attcking me calling a fraud and some others name. i havent done anything bad to you.

That´s not the point mate! You still don´t understant the "main question"...
If you think it´s ok, good, happy for you...i´m donne with you! If you want to post next week 58745 games record unbeteen thats ok...

Bye good game to you!

Just tryed that lodine tactic in cm 01/02 its really good the first tactic for old cm which I downloaded( back then was much easier to make tactics). Time to start a save with Herta Berlin(in01/02). Thanks man

Just tryed that lodine tactic in cm 01/02 its really good the first tactic for old cm which I downloaded( back then was much easier to make tactics). Time to start a save with Herta Berlin(in01/02). Thanks man

Still play times to times...old scholl...one of the best

If you think it´s ok, good, happy for you...i´m donne with you! If you want to post next week 58745 games record unbeteen thats ok...

Bye good game to you!

no offence man unless i see the game status screen shot from you i aint gonna belive your 5 seasons of unbeaten run or 10 goals conceded in 38 games etc.
u must've posted over 50 screenshots of ur team on this thread is it so hard to post 1 more screen shot of your game status?
you probly gonna refuse and play the innocent again and get some support of careless people here saying stuff like " who cares" "anyone can play however they like " etc.
sure anyone can play the game the way they want but coming into a tactic thread and show screenshots that achieved by save &load to trick ppl is wrong imo.
first of all its wrong for TFF the guy made amazing tactic and it reached 400 pages, updated it many times from armageddon to sunfire he probably run out of names to call his tactic.
is compeletly disrespectfull especialy to the creator of the Tactic it self TFF

and you come here with every update of TFF tactic show unbeaten seasons doesnt seem real to me.

with save & load anyone can unbeaten seasons or even a 20 years of career with even bournemouth without transfers save before each game and keep playing till u get the result you want. thats not fooling us thats fooling yourself bro.

so show us the game status screenshot of u current save with spurs. if im Wrong i will deeply apoligise. for every word i said that offended you.

no offence man unless i see the game status screen shot from you i aint gonna belive your 5 seasons of unbeaten run or 10 goals conceded in 38 games etc.
u must've posted over 50 screenshots of ur team on this thread is it so hard to post 1 more screen shot of your game status?
you probly gonna refuse and play the innocent again and get some support of careless people here saying stuff like " who cares" "anyone can play however they like " etc.
sure anyone can play the game the way they want but coming into a tactic thread and show screenshots that achieved by save &load to trick ppl is wrong imo.
first of all its wrong for TFF the guy made amazing tactic and it reached 400 pages, updated it many times from armageddon to sunfire he probably run out of names to call his tactic.
is compeletly disrespectfull especialy to the creator of the Tactic it self TFF

and you come here with every update of TFF tactic show unbeaten seasons doesnt seem real to me.

with save & load anyone can unbeaten seasons or even a 20 years of career with even bournemouth without transfers save before each game and keep playing till u get the result you want. thats not fooling us thats fooling yourself bro.

so show us the game status screenshot of u current save with spurs. if im Wrong i will deeply apoligise. for every word i said that offended you.

You have said everything mate!
But for me now, even with game status i don´t believe...that can be some kind of an "ilusion" now...
In the past week when it was asked i would have believed in him, now i don´t because of all excuses that he made.

Good games to all

I played 6 seasons (2020 to 2026 so I had a good team) and only lost 3 times in all competitions. It is possible to achieve such results but you need players with CA >180, the right PPMs and of course some luck.

Also, this was achieved by using instant result for 90% of games. I'm sure if I played games like tzahy does and micromanaged small things like subbing players off with yellow card, subbing players with low fitness and using touchline shouts/waste time version, I would've done even better.

It´s not the same...

Can you achive that?

I agree.

Even if you use FMRTE to, for example, Heal and Inspire your players before every match eventually you would get a draw or even a loss on a season, it's obvious. What concerns me is that by sharing unrealistic cheated images people get attracted to download and use a tactic and after that get frustrated because your results will never correspond to the cheated ones. If someone wants to cheat that's ok, just don't post your results on the forum like you got them fair.

Bye good game to you!

You have said everything mate!
But for me now, even with game status i don´t believe...that can be some kind of an "ilusion" now...
In the past week when it was asked i would have believed in him, now i don´t because of all excuses that he made.

Good games to all

well i was gonna ignore it and say nothing , but when i continue seeing his unbeaten record screenshots again i thought this is shameless. this guy is doing it for fun..
to break records of unbeaten now he started a best defence record of concedeing 10 goals in 38 games..
next you will see 0 goals conceded in 38 games record..
its redicilous. at first i was fooled by his 20 games conceded 3 goals i was like "wow" thats amazing!!
lol...
point i want to make is...
anyone can play however they want but dont come showing your fake screenshots here to fool people.
because you're not only fooling others first you fooling yourself.!

sorry if my words were to harsh i didnt mean to come off harsh
please do not take it to heart.

Last edited:
Back