Shtazian...there have been a lot of versions of different tactics....of that there is no doubt. But I've not tried your one off perfect tactic yet...I'm keen to see it. This is of course a free speech forum and you are free to post your tactic.

apart from that I'm pleased to say that with sunfire v1 I am still undefeated at Bayern heading into the winter break..

tff I can't say enough..it's genius and from me and possibly a few others on this forum thank you!

THE TACTIC FOR INSTANT RESULT HAS BEEN UPDATED

SUNFIRE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

TITAN TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES (THE TACTIC FOR INSTANT RESULT):

- tweaked the dribbling settings for DL/DR positions

- tweaked the passing settings for DL/DR positions

CHANGES (SUNFIRE AND TITAN):

Still using the tweaked version of Sunfire which I mentioned in post #4487 (with shadow striker, complete wingbacks, and a few PI changes). My latest results have been nothing short of spetacular, scored 37 and conceded just 1 in the last 7 games!

Obviously I have a good team, but even with stronger teams I hadn't seen this kind of goalscoring in FM16... and the football played is just pleasing to watch.

admitting to yourself you are a bad fm player might be easier than making up all these (poor) excuses. and about fair, i think it's unfair to come in here talking **** every time when you 1: never contribute anything positive and 2: can't seem to figure out how to play this game. seriously everyone that knows how to manage a squad can get good results with sunfire.
You should read what people are writing: exactly, when you got to the conclusion that SUNFIRE wasn't working for me? I stopped downloading tactics from this thread since more than 2 weeks ago and I explained the reason also.

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Shtazian...there have been a lot of versions of different tactics....of that there is no doubt. But I've not tried your one off perfect tactic yet...I'm keen to see it. This is of course a free speech forum and you are free to post your tactic.

apart from that I'm pleased to say that with sunfire v1 I am still undefeated at Bayern heading into the winter break..

tff I can't say enough..it's genius and from me and possibly a few others on this forum thank you!
The reason why I never updated a tactic until now, is that I wasn't able to create one to satisfy me - one to crash the game.
I'm not one of those people who post a tactic without posting screenshots of results (or posting fake ones) and let people destroying their laptops. And after that to post comments like: "maybe the morale of your players was low" or "wait (one season :D) for the players to learn 100% the tactic" or "your players ppm are not good" or "you bought to many players"... etc.
When you will people understand that this is only a game and all of the above are insignificant details if the tactic is solid?!?
If the tactic is average, **** yeah, the team cohesion...etc will count alot.

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Still using the tweaked version of Sunfire which I mentioned in post #4487 (with shadow striker, complete wingbacks, and a few PI changes). My latest results have been nothing short of spetacular, scored 37 and conceded just 1 in the last 7 games!

Obviously I have a good team, but even with stronger teams I hadn't seen this kind of goalscoring in FM16... and the football played is just pleasing to watch.

http://postimg.org/image/vjs5jhu11/full/
Do you play the game yourself or instant result?

Did you change any instructions also ?

[edit] very impressive so far, I'll post my 3 first results in a few minutes

Last edited:

View attachment 177736 View attachment 177735 View attachment 177734

This is REALLY nice. It's 2022 but I don't have a huge team, I only sign players for free or transfer listed so I can make big money 2 or 3 years after. I will test it more but it seems superb !

Great results there mate.

Can you upload your tweaked tactic please? I would like to test it with Borussia Dortmund.

If you can't upload it, can you tell us the PI and/or TI that you changed please?

Thanks.

06212-80896b2b-79d9-4f52-9a52-d720e2b4da84.png

THE TACTIC FOR INSTANT RESULT HAS BEEN UPDATED

SUNFIRE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

TITAN TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES (THE TACTIC FOR INSTANT RESULT):

- tweaked the passing settings for DL/DR positions

CHANGES (SUNFIRE AND TITAN):

Can someone upload the latest version here?

Thanks! :)

Great results there mate.

Can you upload your tweaked tactic please? I would like to test it with Borussia Dortmund.

If you can't upload it, can you tell us the PI and/or TI that you changed please?

Thanks.

Please, can you upload this tactic?

View attachment 1022726View attachment 1022727

Well...what can I say.. Won the Carling Cup in the first season... :) Coz I was pretty sure that I can win a promotion this season I've played almost all the games with Intstant result except the ones for the Cups .. and I am very happy with the results so far.Still cant believe I won over Arsenal :)

Which skin is that mate? :)

I have made the positional and role changes and like the way this performs in attack. Would you be kind enough to outline the PI changes that you have made. Thanks

SUNFIRE_V1 VS. SUNFIRE_V2

What are the major differences between SUNFIRE_V1 and SUNFIRE_V2 ?

Back