Tzahy
Can I see you whole team? :)
yes pal
06212-eacb8ade-deb4-4cde-bdf8-14215a3b1ec0.png

06212-c66e8ade-3cdd-40ed-9284-96f4399301ee.png

Do you play the game yourself or instant result?

Always play the games myself.

Did you change any instructions also ?
Only a few PIs, TIs are the same.

Can you upload your tweaked tactic please? I would like to test it with Borussia Dortmund.

Please, can you upload this tactic?

I have made the positional and role changes and like the way this performs in attack. Would you be kind enough to outline the PI changes that you have made. Thanks

TFF SUNFIRE V1 attack tweak_47828DFE-33F4-4519-A37D-322224C7535E

Without a single loss or draw?!? Brentford?! Yea, right!!! That's SOOOO real! It can NEVER happen IRL ... NEVER!

if you look at squad it doesnt matter what the team name is Brentford or Barnet its my 3rd seasons managed to build this team of youngster wonderkids :)

if you look at squad it doesnt matter what the team name is Brentford or Barnet its my 3rd seasons managed to build this team of youngster wonderkids :)

Still ... even if you had the best players in the world, there's no way that a team can win all 38 Premiership games! It can NEVER happen for various reasons which I don't need to mention. If that happens IRL, I will commit suicide - mark my words!

Anyway .. well done for your achievements but for me, there's something fishy!

Still ... even if you had the best players in the world, there's no way that a team can win all 38 Premiership games! It can NEVER happen for various reasons which I don't need to mention. If that happens IRL, I will commit suicide - mark my words!

Anyway .. well done for your achievements but for me, there's something fishy!

comparing real life results with FM results is pointless anyway.
you never seen 38 wins before? how is it not possible?
if you dont believe thats your own opinion i respect that.

thank you have a good day.

Back