comparing real life results with FM results is pointless anyway.
you never seen 38 wins before? how is it not possible?
if you dont believe thats your own opinion i respect that.

thank you have a good day.

38 Wins in real life or in FM?! In real life, no NEVER. Not even the Invincibles aka Arsenal managed to do it. And no-one will ever manage to do it because it's practically impossible.

In FM, yes I saw someone playing with Tottenham posting here - again, I don't believe it's legitimate!

Oh well, if it makes you happy, then get on with it. No problem at all for me. But deep down, if you're cheating, you know it's not satisfying!

BUMP! ;)

THE TACTIC FOR INSTANT RESULT HAS BEEN UPDATED

SUNFIRE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

TITAN TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES (THE TACTIC FOR INSTANT RESULT):

- tweaked the dribbling settings for DL/DR positions

- tweaked the passing settings for DL/DR positions

CHANGES (SUNFIRE AND TITAN):

- tweaked the dribbling settings for DL/DR positions

Always play the games myself.

Only a few PIs, TIs are the same.

TFF SUNFIRE V1 attack tweak_47828DFE-33F4-4519-A37D-322224C7535E

I was testing this tactic out, beacause i saw it as a potential to improve my tweaked version of sunfire. But this tactic's defense is shocking! I lost to Bournmouth 4-3 using this tactic, and that makes my 2nd lost this season. I'd recommend you to have a Half-Back and improve your Complete Wing Back PIs. I tested it out with worse teams, and it didn't do well.

I was testing this tactic out, beacause i saw it as a potential to improve my tweaked version of sunfire. But this tactic's defense is shocking! I lost to Bournmouth 4-3 using this tactic, and that makes my 2nd lost this season. I'd recommend you to have a Half-Back and improve your Complete Wing Back PIs. I tested it out with worse teams, and it didn't do well.

May I ask how you have tweaked Sunfire?

haha
06212-cdb378f2-a476-4bb4-9c5c-5b7ce4ad32f4.png

SE THIS TACTIC IF YOU USE "INSTANT RESULT" OPTION TO PLAY THE GAME:

I do not understand, can someone explain

What you don't understand here? :)

TFF added a special tactic to use if you play with Instant Result and if you don't know what Instant Result is then don't bother with it at all.

tff made a tactic for instant results , so if u want play instant results u should download sinfire instant results

If this was my team, I'll be gutted for not managing to have more possession at home vs Ludogorets! Ludogorets we're talking about! And they had the most possession away from home!

Now, I know that possession doesn't really matter at the end of the day. But, considering the amount of chances created by Tottenham & considering that this Tottenham team went 38 games unbeaten in the Premiership, I would expect a much better performance!

Just saying!

And again ... Possession in favour of the team that got hammered! Is this satisfying though? I mean, let's take Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich for example ... when they hammer teams, they ALWAYS have much more possession! You know what I mean?

And again ... Possession in favour of the team that got hammered! Is this satisfying though? I mean, let's take Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich for example ... when they hammer teams, they ALWAYS have much more possession! You know what I mean?
on this 3 games i played instant results, just wanted to try sunfire instant results. when i play the game i have more possession . but i am happy with the wins

Dude, Football Manager is a PC game and it isn't real life and that's why you are seeing some illogical here.

LOL, you should be happy that at least we don't have any exploits in FM16 like it was in FM15 when you might score 30% of your goals from corners. :)

45 % possession -32 shots
55% possession - 2 shots
Enlighten me, what's your definition of satisfying?

45 % possession -32 shots
55% possession - 2 shots
Enlighten me, what's your definition of satisfying?

Go & ask that question to Guardiola or Luis Enrique & they will tell you what's the definition!

Yes, granted, they had less possession & still hammered them. But do you think that's logical? I mean, as I already said, Barca, Real etc all have far greater possession IRL when they hammer teams.

How is it even possible for example, that Ludogorets will one day have that amount of possession away from home? Very difficult indeed! Oh well, it's FM16 anyway!

How is it even possible for example, that Ludogorets will one day have that amount of possession away from home? Very difficult indeed! Oh well, it's FM16 anyway!

Have you noticed that there are only male fans and no any female fans at the stadium when you watch matches in 3D?

HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE!!! :)

P.S. It isn't joke... just pay attention to it and you'll notice it. ;)

Have you noticed that there are only male fans and no any female fans at the stadium when you watch matches in 3D?

HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE!!! :)

P.S. It isn't joke... just pay attention to it and you'll notice it. ;)

It is possible because the guys at SI are that good! For them, FM is SOOO real that women / children aren't interested in football!

you should become a fan of my beloved ajax, atm they rather have 80% posession instead of winning 5-0. I became fan of possesion based football because it can be so nice too watch when executed well, but possesion is only a tool that should be used to score goals. long story short: **** possesion if you don't do anything with it.

Back