i have tried also, lol my fans dont want him. i have also tried to sign aymeric laporte

i brought him once to my west ham save time ago
that was because he requested transfer list.

our only chance is arsenal underperforming and bellerin want transfer request because arsenal just wont sell him otherwise

Thanks for your help.

Sold Rosicky, Arteta, Flamini, Cazorla and Walcott.

Bought in Gaya, Rugani, Jonathan Tah. I lost out to Stones to Man Utd. I signed Maia, Barbosa, Fossum and Lucas Romero.

I couldn't budge Morata, Kovacic or Pogba.

However, I tried approaching Cavani and asked the board to intervene to which my surprise they did. £71m which is a bit hefty, but he's proven worth it.

Beat Chelsea in the community shield 5-0.

Had a good run in the premier league, lost 3-2 away to Man City but what can you do?

All in all, best tactic for me FM 16.

Original V1, V2 or V3? Or the one with the attack tweak?

Original V1, V2 or V3? Or the one with the attack tweak?

dimartino You should always use the latest version of the tactic if u do it proper way as in OP then its works much better then any other tweaks:p

dimartino You should always use the latest version of the tactic if u do it proper way as in OP then its works much better then any other tweaks:p

Just curious about wich one swaggasaur is using, as it seems lots of people are not using current V3, but still using V1 or the attack tweak from post 4712.

Anyone tried Sunfire with lower league team? Started new game with FC United. Can`t seem to score goals. Some changes to do when playing with teams with lack of quality?

9th after 6 games. Not that bad tough. Predicted 18th.

What's the best wonderkids as ML? Maybe Brandt or Drazic?

Have Grealish, he is awesome, developed very good, but City wants him and I need backup ;)
PS. Also have Rodrigo De Paul and Lucas Piazón, but not sure about them
I need your help guys :)

Anyone tried Sunfire with lower league team? Started new game with FC United. Can`t seem to score goals. Some changes to do when playing with teams with lack of quality?

just keep at it. keep improving your squad. it works lower league. my ebbsfleet team are doing very well

I mostly looking for 18-19 old kid for a bench which can turn into word class player
ps. I'm close to end 2nd season, so it's 2017 here

finaly i have sign him

06216-486943d4-9976-4401-95c9-21f6a89a324f.png

I use Supernova V2 (Balanced) with Leeds (1st season, no transfer).
Media pred. is 15th and we're 1st after 30 games.

het dude, how you doing with your save?

Hey my friend ... not bad, thanks. We're on a good run right now. Can't remember how many games we won consecutively though because I'm not at home at the moment. However we're still trailing Bayern Munich by 4 points. We'll see how it goes!

I'm not using Sunfire as tactic but this 4-2-2-2 Porto Fairytale Tactics FM16 with some tweaks. It's looking like a very good tactic but I want to play more games before giving the final verdict :p If I have time, I will then post some screenshots so that maybe I can help others as well.

I don't need to ask how yours is going, right? :p

Hey my friend ... not bad, thanks. We're on a good run right now. Can't remember how many games we won consecutively though because I'm not at home at the moment. However we're still trailing Bayern Munich by 4 points. We'll see how it goes!

I'm not using Sunfire as tactic but this 4-2-2-2 Porto Fairytale Tactics FM16 with some tweaks. It's looking like a very good tactic but I want to play more games before giving the final verdict :p If I have time, I will then post some screenshots so that maybe I can help others as well.

I don't need to ask how yours is going, right? :p
i am doing well, always trying to improve my team