06216-e502bf05-1408-4288-9808-4e3c9494e5f4.png

What should I do to always finding the best newgen / reagen players? What u do guys?

well thats was a hard game, we played overtime, at least we scored before the penaltis lol

06216-7f70e962-8909-4630-b32f-53f584b32cf1.png

thx, what should I do to my scouts do everything for me?
not sure, i am doing this by myself. you can go to any national under 19 and you can find some regen, btw thats what i do
may i ask why you are only looking for wonderkids? i think its better that you just serach for players who can sutis to this tactic. this is my opinon

Last edited:
Tried a few tactics on this page a few times and not sure which is the best one to use? currently using sunfire v3 but struggling with sevilla in my first season. Anyone got any recommendations on which tactic to go for or which is the best one? thanks

thx, what should I do to my scouts do everything for me?

I "cheat" by using FM Genie Scout to use TFF's Filter but with hidden attributes set, so I can check which players has good consistency/professionalism/ambition, this way you can find players for the first team and for youth team. It's working great for me

it's funny how some people here cheats and put they results here,it doesn't make any sense,even a child can create a tactic that works with cheating

it's funny how some people here cheats and put they results here,it doesn't make any sense,even a child can create a tactic that works with cheating

It´s not cheating man...it´s just because FM has to many crashes and people save and play alot loool

Btw i did have a crash in FM16 because of that patch that fuc*** all skins...but here there are 2 guys that have crashes all time, thats why they have 300 saves with it in few seasons loool

Last edited:
It´s not cheating man...it´s just because FM has to many crashes and people save and play alot loool
i was talking about the guy with brentford btw,it's clear that he is cheating,i have no problem with that,but why post the results here if you are cheating?

i was talking about the guy with brentford btw,it's clear that he is cheating,i have no problem with that,but why post the results here if you are cheating?

Do you now that song "he is not the only one"?

Check tharzy boy "is the man" stats...with macabbi no losses...with totenham no losses in 5 seasons...

Anyone finding that the goalies on opposing teams are OP this year. Could have probably won 50% more matches

Last edited:
Do you now that song "he is not the only one"?

Check tharzy boy "is the man" stats...with macabbi no losses...with totenham no losses in 5 seasons...

yeah i know i have suspects about thazy too,i find pretty annoying he posting his results here,but i'm not 100% sure that he is cheating so i will not complain with him

yeah that brentford save was shocking, didn't he have pogba 2 seasons in!?

Tried a few tactics on this page a few times and not sure which is the best one to use? currently using sunfire v3 but struggling with sevilla in my first season. Anyone got any recommendations on which tactic to go for or which is the best one? thanks

I recommend Sunfire v1 Attacking Tweak by galego25. It won't guarantee you always win or no losses but got me an unbeaten season and works great (30+ points more than original TFF on TFF's Tactic Testing League).

Thanks for your help.
Sold Rosicky, Arteta, Flamini, Cazorla and Walcott.
Bought in Gaya, Rugani, Jonathan Tah. I lost out to Stones to Man Utd. I signed Maia, Barbosa, Fossum and Lucas Romero.
I couldn't budge Morata, Kovacic or Pogba.
However, I tried approaching Cavani and asked the board to intervene to which my surprise they did. £71m which is a bit hefty, but he's proven worth it.
Beat Chelsea in the community shield 5-0.
Had a good run in the premier league, lost 3-2 away to Man City but what can you do?
All in all, best tactic for me FM 16.

Original V1, V2 or V3? Or the one with the attack tweak?

Forgive me for insisting, but what tactic did you use? V3 all the way?

You know what, I was gonna create a narrative/story but hunger is taking over me so I'll actually try keep this brief and then ramble: Got my local team AFC Fylde promoted from National League North to Championship with one relegation setback along the way and after narrowly avoiding relegation in my first season in the Championship despite putting my heart and soul into the season, I decided '**** it'.

Kinda lost my motivation as I thought I'd be stuck in there forever, had no luck in the cups so didn't think the league would be any better, until... I discovered TFF's Instant Result tactic which has actually guided me to the promised land that is the Premiership at the first time of asking with minimal effort and concentration. I just had the team meeting news item to inform me that I'm a win away from being promoted as champions so that's exciting, I suppose.

Basically just wanted to give the tactic a shout-out since it's managed to do what I didn't think was possible so if anyone has any tips on how to become the 'new kids on the block' in the Premiership then that'd be greatly appreciated. I don't think I fancy riding my luck against the likes of United, City, Leicester, Arsenal, Spurs, etc. so I think I'm gonna start playing each and every game next season using the tweaked attacking version of Sunfire which has received massive praise. Will also be using the waste time version.

I'm also millions of pounds in debt and have been since the very beginning but little did I know that you can essentially erase your debt in pre-season with all the TV money from friendlies. :p I'm very much a delegating manager but maybe now not so much cos I actually want to mount a serious challenge for the domestic cups and then eventually the Premiership and Europe in the coming seasons. Thanks again for virtually single-handedly getting me promoted from the Championship! :)

P.S. I also save every fortnight, I read that excessive graphic and editor files in FM cause frequent crash dumps which I've found out was true the hard way. I've always found saving games too frequently irritating and have lost year-long saves cos I only save once a season!

Last edited: