I think that it will be good if we will have here a sub fourm call tweaking tactics. so everyone can tweak any tactic their. ( dont forget to give cerdit to the creator of the tactic) beacuse this is tffs tactic. just my opinion

i save 285 times, and? what does iy says? are u always reading just the reading first sentence? my gane crash thats why i save. yesteday i had a blackout in my home, before that i played 7 games and got better reasults, so i had to play this games again. btw you are here to criticize me and my save, but i tried to help with your question... ahh people, go figure

Tnx for answer mate, it says that u are gentleman ;)

But sorry mate, 285 "Save game" in 3 seasons, is twice a week...that is something more than fear about game crash.
Once, or twice a month is, lets say, preventive-about 50 saves for 3 seasons. But 285 is...call it however u want...

No offense...

But sorry mate, 285 "Save game" in 3 seasons, is twice a week...that is something more than fear about game crash.
Once, or twice a month is, lets say, preventive-about 50 saves for 3 seasons. But 285 is...call it however u want...

No offense...
i am on the 5th season ,but at least i am trying to help people here, never criticize anyone here. i respect other users here

No offense...

even after him responding to you you keep going on about it. such a douche. no offense...

Just to explain that I think he is good guy (and to tnx him for answer about patch), but his saves are more than fishy...that's all...

Hope new patch is gonna give us more stable ME, and that results as his are gonna be realistic...

I dont understand one thing ... In the OP says to train ML/MR Inside Foward but, how i can train it to Inside Foward? :S

I recommend Sunfire v1 Attacking Tweak by galego25. It won't guarantee you always win or no losses but got me an unbeaten season and works great (30+ points more than original TFF on TFF's Tactic Testing League).

Thanks will try it. have you got the link for it? couldn't find it in the attachments...

That was fantastic :) Do you use Pogba as the attack cm or support cm dude? I've just got him. I'm looking forward to seeing hit some screamers
thanks mate, i use him cm (a) he is great
06216-d7e27dbb-3d57-490d-a6b2-c142a87d00d9.png

I recommend Sunfire v1 Attacking Tweak by galego25. It won't guarantee you always win or no losses but got me an unbeaten season and works great (30+ points more than original TFF on TFF's Tactic Testing League).

Its easy to have an unbeaten season when you're using a 3rd party editor to cheat.

I dont understand one thing ... In the OP says to train ML/MR Inside Foward but, how i can train it to Inside Foward? :S
you need to train the player that plays in the ml/mr position
so you need to train him on aml/amr inside foward even if he doesnt play in that position

Its easy to have an unbeaten season when you're using a 3rd party editor to cheat.

Yes, but when not using, like my case it isn't that easy. But as I said, it was on Brazil First Division with a team media predicted 4th, it was 28 wins and 10 draws, losing early on Copa Libertadores 2nd round. I also have the 3 saves that got 30+ points difference on holiday testing the tactic with TFF League. On current season already got defeated 5 times in 17 matches, but still performs better than any tactic I've tested.

im on my 5th season with brentford and i created the save around 1month ago and play whenever i have free time.

View attachment 175470
where do u get the 300 saves?

Last edited: