TFF, I notice the attacking players don't have shoot less often as PI, because of this my players are taking an awful lot of long shots. Would you recommend adding shoot less often for players who have below 13-14 long shots?

TFF, I notice the attacking players don't have shoot less often as PI, because of this my players are taking an awful lot of long shots. Would you recommend adding shoot less often for players who have below 13-14 long shots?

I find it's a very tricky area and having Long Shots at the minimal possible level you are risking to miss some good scoring opportunities because of it but if your attackers have "Long Shots" less than 13 than I'd say it makes sense to add "Shot Less" PI to them.

Benzema learned new position and his atributes on player card have up arrows not down arrows. Are you sure he drops his level when trained to AMC?

Benzema learned new position and his atributes on player card have up arrows not down arrows. Are you sure he drops his level when trained to AMC?

You need to check his attributes about a month after he gets "Accomplished" rating for AMC position because it takes some time to rebalance CA.

If his attributes don't change then it means that his CA has also increased during that period and it compensates his new position.

bump

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- moved AMCR position to STCR position, added a new role and PIs(the right Shadow Striker became the right Deep Lying Forward)

- tweaked the corners setup

- tweaked the free-kicks setup

Dve_V3_Barca.png
Dve_V3_Real.png

Last edited:
This tactic isn't working for me, and nor do any other. Can someone explain the ME to me? I pre-ordered the game to get beta access. Did it upgrade automatically? I wonder if I have the beta ME

TTF, can you post the screenshots of changes in v4? I mean new PI for STCR and free kicks and Corners. Thanks

Quick question... I am having problems when i play online... I aint doing anything different but the tactics that i use on personal save are very poor when i play online??? Anyone have similar issues??

Any advice on not getting 7 yellow cards and 1 red per match? Is there a cards bug or is it the tactic?

attribut extract to what folder? is the same as tactic in my documents?
and can anyone tell me about OI or reupload OI picture bigger
thanks

Last edited:
where destination folder to extract filters attribut?
and can anyone tell me about OI or reupload OI picture bigger
thanks

Show on to weaker foot for ML, MR, AML, AMR, and STCL, STCR, STC

Back