Some people have auto-save on every day, stop abusing this thread.

People that cheat normally have few saves... because when they make posts they don't want to be catch. Also using instant result (yes because if you go on Hollydays no trainer prizes...), saving 1 time/month is more than enough. In fm 2015 i used alot instant result on portugues league matches. I could do a season really fast. That's how people cheat... instant result and reload. Number of saves you need is minimal, less than a normal player playing the game.

Being a cheater is easy, being catch is almost impossible... because anything is possible. Do you need cheating?... well what is cheating? I can win everything playing on Portuguese using TFF tactic (some people call that cheat... because the best tactic always tries to "exploit" the engine). If your team sucks and you are get good results or you have insane luck or you are exploiting the game with a save, a tactic develop by a guy that figured a away to "exploit" the engine, 3rd party...

Also if you do that is your problem if other people care... just shows they don't have a life and they need to mess with yours to be happy (sorry with i broke same rules, is just really anoying the mimimi in this topic about some users).

In my opinion Vortex and Sunfire is cheating... if i choose U. Madeira in Portugal without transfers and i end the season in 4th place easy... something is really wrong. Winning 2 champions on a row with Porto... some lucky games but smaghing teams at home (man city, barcelona...), that thing doesn't happen without "exploiting" the ai and i don't care about it.... that's why i'm here

@mfranco

From my point of view cheathers are those who using editor and those who using save-reaload princips until they win each game and then continue to the next match...

Bvb, new season and SUNFIRE v3 tac: 12 matches, 12 wins. Seems pretty good to me.

i use fmrte hust to see the potinal of the players, so yeah i guess i use lol

Quick question.

What do you look at when scouting CA or PA?

Can't really get my head around some of the PA stats for example:

I have a GK Logan Bailly who is generally poor with a CA of 112 but has a PA of 140?? He is 30 years old so surely he doesn't have the potential to reach 140?

When I scout should I just aim for the highest CA possible?

Cheers mate! Your help is appreciated as always :D

Guys, I've been reading this thread since a few days and all I've learned recently is :

- Saving your game is cheating
- Using GenieScout to find players is cheating
- Downloading a good tactic is cheating
- Buying FM16 is cheating
- Eating a sandwich is cheating

View attachment 175414

****, we're all here just looking for a good tactic, not judging how one or another likes to play the game. Neither do I believe Tzahy's results or Brentford can have Pogba or Dybala after a few years but I just don't fu***ng care !

I have friends who like to save / load a lot, others only play with Barça or Real, others only start the game unemployed... That's not how I play the game but I don't care since they don't play it for me when I'm home.

:wub:

The point is we all bought the game (at least I think so, haven't checked in a while is there a working pirated version) and we have a right to play it as we see fit.

If someone finds cheating within the game fun, then so be it. Who are we to judge it? If you're annoyed by someone posting results you think are cheated, then just ignore them and it won't be interesting to them to post their results in the future.

Didn't play much last night, but Sanchez and Reus on the wing is lethal. Cavani is still finding the net, but he's not as crucial as both Reus and Sanchez.

It was a shame, Oxlade-Chamberlain was dominating as top goalscorer but went through an injury so Reus took his position. I can't bring myself to putting Ox put in the side due to Reus' form. I'll try get some screenshots tonight.

Guys, I've been reading this thread since a few days and all I've learned recently is :

- Saving your game is cheating
- Using GenieScout to find players is cheating
- Downloading a good tactic is cheating
- Buying FM16 is cheating
- Eating a sandwich is cheating

View attachment 1025600

****, we're all here just looking for a good tactic, not judging how one or another likes to play the game. Neither do I believe Tzahy's results or Brentford can have Pogba or Dybala after a few years but I just don't fu***ng care !

I have friends who like to save / load a lot, others only play with Barça or Real, others only start the game unemployed... That's not how I play the game but I don't care since they don't play it for me when I'm home.

:wub:
I agree with you...but when some people post screenshots of their invincibile unbeatean undefetead season into a tactic thread, and you download it due to the results shown, and then you get smashed almost every match, it affects you directly.
So, if people like to cheat in any way they want, it doesn't matter, but if they cheat and then make others to lose time, it's not okay.
It's like freedom: you're free to do whatever you want as long as you don't disturb the one next to you.

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

I use the tactics TFF Sunfire V3 but I lost eight of 10 games with Manchester United. I try to figure out where it went wrong and what needed to be different, but nothing is working so far. I have done exactly what the instructions are (at least seven exhibition games, training etc). Now I've tried the tactic TFF instant results V4 and United wins everything. What could be the problem?

Quick question.

What do you look at when scouting CA or PA?

Can't really get my head around some of the PA stats for example:

I have a GK Logan Bailly who is generally poor with a CA of 112 but has a PA of 140?? He is 30 years old so surely he doesn't have the potential to reach 140?

When I scout should I just aim for the highest CA possible?

Cheers mate! Your help is appreciated as always :D
tbh, i dont realy know how its work, i just look on my team and see who have high numbers, i do remember that tff explians how its work. maybe its worth to go back to previous pages to have a look. or we can look here. hopes its help mate
Player Ability & Performance | Football Manager 2016 Guide

I use the tactics TFF Sunfire V3 but I lost eight of 10 games with Manchester United. I try to figure out where it went wrong and what needed to be different, but nothing is working so far. I have done exactly what the instructions are (at least seven exhibition games, training etc). Now I've tried the tactic TFF instant results V4 and United wins everything. What could be the problem?

I play with Tottenham , it is my third season. I used Sunfire V1 for first season and it was great then second season changed to v2 when it was released. Third season, I used TFF Sunfire V3 when it was released but first 4-5 matches my team started to play bad and changed to v2 now it is great so far. I find it v2 is better for my team.

Did you actually played the matches using the instant V4 tactic, or just did instant result?

is it not cheating like what exactly is it? what does it help with?

I suppose it IS cheating. But I've use it for years now, and since I don't have much time to play, it's a great way to find hot prospects or already good players, at good value, rather using the boring and misleading way through ingame scouting. In order to relieve my conscience I like to think that if I was a real manager I would loose a long time watching south american, eastern european and lower league matches, and spot by myself talents, rather than simply trust in the scouts.