I agree with you...but when some people post screenshots of their invincibile unbeatean undefetead season into a tactic thread, and you download it due to the results shown, and then you get smashed almost every match, it affects you directly.
So, if people like to cheat in any way they want, it doesn't matter, but if they cheat and then make others to lose time, it's not okay.
It's like freedom: you're free to do whatever you want as long as you don't disturb the one next to you.

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

I agree with you but we're just talking about 2-3 people around here, right ? This thread has over a million views (!) and many many people are posting reasonable and plausible good results here so if I want to test TFF tactics, it's not because of those 2 or 3 guys cheating vs. the dozens of guys having success with it.

I agree with you but we're just talking about 2-3 people around here, right ? This thread has over a million views (!) and many many people are posting reasonable and plausible good results here so if I want to test TFF tactics, it's not because of those 2 or 3 guys cheating vs. the dozens of guys having success with it.

I never download tactic just beacuse people posting their results with their team, if i do so then i should download all tactics in this fourm which i dont do. more then that, tff never post his results and people are still downloading this tactic. so its everyones choice to use it or not.

thats wasnt are best game, in 65 min, i change to sunfire waste time.
06217-fae9a9c7-b8a9-42a7-b048-3b129e7bedcf.png

You are both right victorjol and tzahy.
What I'm saying is that a creator of a tactic will always be positive about his "child" meanwhile a tester will usually be more realistic - that's why I appreciate more his opinion...
but...
when the tester/s "help" the tactic from being good to being perfect by different methods (reloading, taking charge of more than one team in the same league...etc) they influence you to choose a tactic instead of another.
It's about being fair: If you want to cheat than don't post your SS as being real because you'll make other people waste time.
About those milions of views you should divide to those 2 milions of tactics uploaded on this thread. I myself pushed the "like" button but for a tactic that doesn't exists anymore.
I don't want to be negative, I'm just a guy that expects from the others to be fair.

I can win everything playing on Portuguese using TFF tactic (some people call that cheat... because the best tactic always tries to "exploit" the engine). If your team sucks and you are get good results or you have insane luck or you are exploiting the game with a save, a tactic develop by a guy that figured a away to "exploit" the engine, 3rd party...

In my opinion Vortex and Sunfire is cheating... if i choose U. Madeira in Portugal without transfers and i end the season in 4th place easy... something is really wrong. Winning 2 champions on a row with Porto... some lucky games but smaghing teams at home (man city, barcelona...), that thing doesn't happen without "exploiting" the ai and i don't care about it.... that's why i'm here

I guess Ranieri is "cheating" in real life then right?

You are both right victorjol and tzahy.
What I'm saying is that a creator of a tactic will always be positive about his "child" meanwhile a tester will usually be more realistic - that's why I appreciate more his opinion...
but...
when the tester/s "help" the tactic from being good to being perfect by different methods (reloading, taking charge of more than one team in the same league...etc) they influence you to choose a tactic instead of another.
It's about being fair: If you want to cheat than don't post your SS as being real because you'll make other people waste time.
About those milions of views you should divide to those 2 milions of tactics uploaded on this thread. I myself pushed the "like" button but for a tactic that doesn't exists anymore.
I don't want to be negative, I'm just a guy that expects from the others to be fair.

man i think that it will be easy for you to make your own tactics, then you will have no one to blame. i never ask anyone to download this tactic or any other tactic, never aim a pistol to any one here saying "you have to use this tacic". i play for self only for my self. so i wish u all happy game and lots of love

Guys, I've been reading this thread since a few days and all I've learned recently is :

- Saving your game is cheating
- Using GenieScout to find players is cheating
- Downloading a good tactic is cheating
- Buying FM16 is cheating
- Eating a sandwich is cheating

View attachment 1025600

****, we're all here just looking for a good tactic, not judging how one or another likes to play the game. Neither do I believe Tzahy's results or Brentford can have Pogba or Dybala after a few years but I just don't fu***ng care !

I have friends who like to save / load a lot, others only play with Barça or Real, others only start the game unemployed... That's not how I play the game but I don't care since they don't play it for me when I'm home.

:wub:
Mate,the problem is that some people who is cheating is posting they results here,let's imagine that
People come here looking for a good tactic yes? and you see some guy with Brendford that is unbeatable in the premier league in the second season,some people will believe that the tactic can do this results,and if he dont get that results he will come here saying that the tactic is not working for him etc,is this that i find wrong,i dont have anything against people who cheats,but posting they results here is wrong imo

Last edited:
Mate,the problem is that some people who is cheating is posting they results here,let's imagine that
People come here looking for a good tactic yes? and you see some guy with Brendford that is unbeatable in the premier league in the second season,some people will believe that the tactic can do this results,and if he dont get that results he will come here saying that the tactic is not working for him etc,is this that i find wrong,i dont have anything against people who cheats,but posting they results here is wrong imo

3rd season

believe my results or not i dont really care tbh.
its fm with right transfers and tactic.. it doesnt matter if the team name is brentford or Man utd or colchester

Last edited:
3rd season

believe my results or not i dont really care tbh.
its fm with right transfers and tactic.. it doesnt matter if the team name is brentford or Man utd or colchester

i dont have any problem if you cheat or not,it would be fun if you post like you brentford winning the champions league and saying it was with editing on the bottom of the post,just dont like you showing that you are unbeaten if you edit your team