I guess Ranieri is "cheating" in real life then right?

Raineri changes his plan every game, and during the game... Go train a team in real life and use the same tactic always in a match, other managers will adapt and you will lose alot of games. On FM that also happens, but there is some tactics, that allows your playes with even CA alot lower than the opposit team win almost every game.
Some people call cheat, others easy mode. On FM 2015 for ex. wasn't needed to much effort, short corner and through balls... Ai have bugs (in all FMs is possible to "exploit" the match engine), that's why some tactics allows you to do 0 tactic management during the game, like changing tempo, focus on a side were the danger comes from, shouts... and win most of the games and like i said you normally do this with a worst team than the AI. If you are the guy that figured out how to "exploit" the Ai, there is alot of credit in that.

- Saving your game is cheating
- Using GenieScout to find players is cheating
- Downloading a good tactic is cheating

Cheating = allows you to beat the game using unfair resources(bugs and exploits included) or resources that aren't avaliable for all players. Also since is a game based on real life... is very easy to see what is cheating or not. Some cheats have alot more impact than others.

Save and reload allows you to win every game, just imagine a Real Manager with the ability to travel in time. Also you can save and reload before Youth Intake combined with scout is just gg. Also if you have more than 35years old and you save before youth intake you can reload until you have a son (i don't think there is a limit, saw people with 2 sons), if you want a son, unless your lucky you gonna need to use this... anyway can take alot of time, you just want a son and i think there is no guarantee he will have good PA

Genie and others scout-> Allows you to see all future stars and buy them for some pennys and sell them for millions, also gives you full information about the players and hidden attributes that helps alot like consistency and important games. This is the dream of all Agents, knowing how to find the best players on the world and be their agents (I want to be a billionare). Also with Genie is very easy to make a world class team and have billions of transfere budget. The scout system in FM is already alot better than reallity, also you can disable a option and see all atributes (i think is disabled by default, i always use that, what means is i can always see all atributes of the players... ) with genie is impossible to make mistakes in relation to a player since you also see their hidden atributes and some of them are static and very important (PA, consistency, important games... things like professionalism and ambition you can change by tutoring the players)

FMRTE and others editors can also work as scout-> i heard Ronaldo and Messi are going to play for my team for free, also Ronaldo is too old he should have 20 and 200 pa like messi. I need staff 5star, i can just edit this ones. This guy with alot pa have low professionalism, ambition, consistency and important matches, also i don't have any tutors well i don't needed... i can just fix his stats.

Download Tactics-> Already said why... i use this

Be happy and play like you want. You bought the game you can do whatever you want... if you are playing solo.

Last edited:
Anyone playing Fm Touch and using instant restult tactic? Using game plan when instanting results?

No tactic in FM16 involves any cheats because SI removed all exploits. Just because a tactic in FM16 is very good does not mean it is exploiting the game, it just means it is efficient. If I spend 5 seasons creating and tweaking my own tactic until it becomes unstoppable, does it mean that I am also cheating? Of course not.

If you can go through the tactic and find a specific exploit, do it and post it here. If not, shut up.

There are no cheat tactics possible on FM16.

Nice, 119 games without losing, ultra great Man Management.

Anyone playing Fm Touch and using instant restult tactic? Using game plan when instanting results?

I do sometimes, but not with OP's Instant Result version, but with galego25 tweak. If odds are something like 1.25 to 10 I instant result with no match plan. Playing the game gives better results though

Got a SS of his development history graphs?

The cool part is that people say that they follow everything on the OP and it guarantees success, but when you see the main striker got "Likes to Try to Beat Offside Trap", a bad PPM according to TFF on the OP.

The cool part is that people say that they follow everything on the OP and it guarantees success, but when you see the main striker got "Likes to Try to Beat Offside Trap", a bad PPM according to TFF on the OP.

Huh?

I'm talking about Dybala being a beast, Q17 saying that he follows the OP, where it says that a bad PPM for the striker is Likes to Try to Beat Offside Trap, and even still the results are great. Maybe the PPM isn't important, or not.

man i think that it will be easy for you to make your own tactics, then you will have no one to blame. i never ask anyone to download this tactic or any other tactic, never aim a pistol to any one here saying "you have to use this tacic". i play for self only for my self. so i wish u all happy game and lots of love
Again, we go to the same conclusion: when people don't have any arguments, they ask you to make your own tactic...
Man, we have this dialog on this thread because you, just like me, are not able to make your own one :D
Unlike you though, I don't look at TFF like a god, I just used his tactics and posted the results, regardless the type.
Don't forget that you are THE ONLY ONE here that had perfect results with all 4.000 tactics uploaded on this thread and I know 285 reasons for that :p

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

what?? edit what? im confused ??
what did i edit pls be more specific

now i get sry was slow..

no im not editing as i said before i posted screenshots of my results along with game status screen you can see i dont have editor on or anything
its a save i started on 19th of january and play time to time. when i have free time.

View attachment 1025733

so how did you get that team in so little time ? not being sarcastic,i really want to know because i thought it was impossible

Last edited:
guys what do u think hertha berlin or celta vigo? or maybe i will wait for the new patch to come out?

Last edited:
Again, we go to the same conclusion: when people don't have any arguments, they ask you to make your own tactic...
Man, we have this dialog on this thread because you, just like me, are not able to make your own one :D
Unlike you though, I don't look at TFF like a god, I just used his tactics and posted the results, regardless the type.
Don't forget that you are THE ONLY ONE here that had perfect results with all 4.000 tactics uploaded on this thread and I know 285 reasons for that :p

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk
i use tffs tactic cuz imo they are the best. thats all, i have a perfect resluts? i know that. who are u playing with?

click search and check dybala ppm and see if hes already got that ppm or i teached him?
sometimes ppl just talk trash for no reason

ever since i brought dybala i been trying to teach him to stop beating offside.. it failed 4x times so far

Last edited:
Raineri changes his plan every game, and during the game... Go train a team in real life and use the same tactic always in a match, other managers will adapt and you will lose alot of games. On FM that also happens, but there is some tactics, that allows your playes with even CA alot lower than the opposit team win almost every game.
Some people call cheat, others easy mode. On FM 2015 for ex. wasn't needed to much effort, short corner and through balls... Ai have bugs (in all FMs is possible to "exploit" the match engine), that's why some tactics allows you to do 0 tactic management during the game, like changing tempo, focus on a side were the danger comes from, shouts... and win most of the games and like i said you normally do this with a worst team than the AI. If you are the guy that figured out how to "exploit" the Ai, there is alot of credit in that.

- Saving your game is cheating
- Using GenieScout to find players is cheating
- Downloading a good tactic is cheating

Cheating = allows you to beat the game using unfair resources(bugs and exploits included) or resources that aren't avaliable for all players. Also since is a game based on real life... is very easy to see what is cheating or not. Some cheats have alot more impact than others.

Save and reload allows you to win every game, just imagine a Real Manager with the ability to travel in time. Also you can save and reload before Youth Intake combined with scout is just gg. Also if you have more than 35years old and you save before youth intake you can reload until you have a son (i don't think there is a limit, saw people with 2 sons), if you want a son, unless your lucky you gonna need to use this... anyway can take alot of time, you just want a son and i think there is no guarantee he will have good PA

Genie and others scout-> Allows you to see all future stars and buy them for some pennys and sell them for millions, also gives you full information about the players and hidden attributes that helps alot like consistency and important games. This is the dream of all Agents, knowing how to find the best players on the world and be their agents (I want to be a billionare). Also with Genie is very easy to make a world class team and have billions of transfere budget. The scout system in FM is already alot better than reallity, also you can disable a option and see all atributes (i think is disabled by default, i always use that, what means is i can always see all atributes of the players... ) with genie is impossible to make mistakes in relation to a player since you also see their hidden atributes and some of them are static and very important (PA, consistency, important games... things like professionalism and ambition you can change by tutoring the players)

FMRTE and others editors can also work as scout-> i heard Ronaldo and Messi are going to play for my team for free, also Ronaldo is too old he should have 20 and 200 pa like messi. I need staff 5star, i can just edit this ones. This guy with alot pa have low professionalism, ambition, consistency and important matches, also i don't have any tutors well i don't needed... i can just fix his stats.

Download Tactics-> Already said why... i use this

Be happy and play like you want. You bought the game you can do whatever you want... if you are playing solo.
does buying the game is also a cheating? acoording to what u say, so all this fourm of fm base should be shut down.

The transfers show that he sold a lot of players as well, and in my experience with Watford, after doing really well the first season, the board threw me loads of money.

However, that doesn't explain how he actually made the players want to join. That's the hard part.

We can see that there is no win everything tactic. I`m Palmeiras on Club World Championship final with a media predicted 1st team, after winning the league, Libertadores Cup and Sudamerica Cup. Even got more possession and shots but Barcelona got way better players.

can anyone upload the devastator v10 e 5 for me? can't find it on this thread