But he's low on accelaration and agility and not the best dribbling, I thought it's most important for wide players/shadow strikers?

He has 15 Dribbling and I'd say it's ok... Yes, his Acceleration and Agility are a bit low but there's other more important question who else better you have for these positions?

You need at least 7 players for ML/MR/AMCR/AMCR position during the season … who are these players? :)

He has 15 Dribbling and I'd say it's ok... Yes, his Acceleration and Agility are a bit low but there's other more important question who else better you have for these positions?

You need at least 7 players for ML/MR/AMCR/AMCR position during the season … who are these players? :)

btw. I didn't say that he wouldn't be backup for these positions at all, just not 1st one cuz Sterling is much better 1st choice from the bench, also Navas - I'm retraining him for ML, he already improved from orange to yellow (soon should be able to play ML) while in CM he would be 1st choice from the bench.

playing with standard mentality against big teams for away matches helps.

btw. I didn't say that he wouldn't be backup for these positions at all, just not 1st one cuz Sterling is much better 1st choice from the bench, also Navas - I'm retraining him for ML, he already improved from orange to yellow (soon should be able to play ML) while in CM he would be 1st choice from the bench.

I'd say it's a very dubious assumption that Sterling is better than De Bruyne.

Sterling is only one footed player and it's a serious issue, he has only "Weak" rating for the left foot and he has PPM "Avoids Using Weaker Foot".

Also Sterling has very low Passing and low Finishing and that means he can't score and he can't pass... all that are serious issues.

Navas not much better than Sterling, he also has very low Passing and Finishing so he can't score and he can't pass.

I'd say De Bruyne is better than Sterling and Navas.

I'd get rid of Navas as soon as possible.

Speed is the only stong side of Sterling and Navas but you need more balanced players for ML/MR/AMCR/AMCL positions because players at these positions do a lot of passing and have a lot scoring opportunities during matches.

Last edited:
I guess I cared too much on accelation agility and dribbling since your fm 15 tactics when u needed 17+ on those :p

I guess I cared too much on accelation agility and dribbling since your fm 15 tactics when u needed 17+ on those :p

Heh... I'd say having 17+ Accelation, Agility, and Dribbling is always good but if it comes with 12 Passing, 10 Finishing, 10 Long Shots then I'd say it isn't good... :)

41649cd8654ba29af14383cc2fcd76c9.png

What is the best position in this tactic for Robert Lewandowski?