Hi!

Does anyone know how long it takes to improve position's rating from "Competent" to "Accomplished"?

Thanks! :)

Hi!

Does anyone know how long it takes to improve position's rating from "Competent" to "Accomplished"?

Thanks! :)

As far as I know, it depends on many things including the hidden attribute "Versatility"... the higher this attribute the faster player learns new position. :)

ee64a42df0bbe4e8cbbb1de78cb0e5ee.png

While playing the strikerless version I often watched the CM (attack) getting on the end of killer balls more than the two SS. Seems to me the ME tends to favor deeper midfielders to be preferred targets for through balls and 1 vs 1 chances so I thought how about a strikerless formation without AM's as well? I tweaked this tactic into a 4-2-4 (2 DM's and 4 CM's) for an ultra quick test:

View attachment 200660

The overall result is far from impressive (mostly thanks to shocking defence) but you can see Jason Cummings (natural striker, never trained at MC) scoring a hat-trick from MCR position, with all his goals coming from through balls. This was just a random test, maybe more gifted tacticians could build MUCH more effective tactics based on this concept (strikerless with no AM's)?

I had no choice but to sign more than a couple of players and have started my new season with back to back defeats even though the tactic is fluid will it still take time for the team to gel I'm not new to fm but I'm starting to think I've ruined my save

Tactic is to OP! lost only 4 times first season as man u. won some much i got a budget of 150mil and 1mil tranfer budget. bought hazard for 154 mil. went on unbeaten second season. 3rd season bought ronaldo still unbeaten. WARNING: Tactic is extremely unrealistic as you win everything ;D 5/5

just got a red card with V6 and took the SS off, Is that right? was winning 1-0, went on to win 3-1

So I decided to start in Cyprus with APOEL Nicosia.
And the first season it was. In the domestic league, I did't lose a single game.
In Europe things went very well. Getting to the group stage of the CL, won 1, draw 2 and lost the rest.

I played with V2 and changing to V6 this season.

The 2 only things I had trouble with was to score goals with my attacker and sometimes was my defenders overplayed very easily. Some long balls into the depths and they were overplayed.

Unfortunately I forgot to take some SS from the season.
But I have one from the league and a few plays and the team.

Leauge 2015/16
View attachment 200625

CL 2015/16
View attachment 200624 View attachment 200623

And then some of my best players all year
No 1 attacker
View attachment 200622
Then the rest
View attachment 200621 View attachment 200620 View attachment 200619 View attachment 200618
View attachment 200617 View attachment 200616 View attachment 200615 View attachment 200614

Last edited:
Back