This tactic does not work with lower teams.. I tried it with Hertha and am leaking goals left right centre. With top teams any tactic would work though

Anyone having succes with changing the mentality concerning which opponent you are facing?

@Golazo2016 thats just wrong.
Been playing with Real, Bayern and Boca trying to make my own tactics, and i can honestly say not all tactics works with top teams.
With wingback tactic on Real i got fired half way down season sitting 7th, Bayern im currently 2nd but im 9 points behind Mainz whos leading the league, and my boca save, well i won the league, but just barrely.

Obviously teams with higher quality players will perform better over a course of time if factor X and Y is constant for all teams.

Some teams may not have the correct players for all tactics, thats why it's important when you pick a tactic, you also build it around what you want to accomplish. Dont jsut download every tactic thinking its plug and play with any team. Role familiarity playes a huge part this season, and if you stick a Uncomfortable AMR as Inside forward when hes Right footed, dont expect tonns of goals.

Try to build the tactic around you're strongest players, and maybe resoults will improve, OR Buy players suited for the tactic if you are focused on playing with the one you are using.

Good luck m8 :)

Have a question, that prabably been asked before.

In the AMC position, why you train your player as a Trequartista if he is a Shadow Striker?

My favourite tactic so far by a mile. Actually allowing me to enjoy the game again. Thanks.

I have been using version 6 with Oxford United and find that it is a bit hard to score any goals. Creates quite a few chances but can never score any goals. I have reverted back to version 2 for the run in to the end of the season. I will probably use version 6 next season when I can build a team of better players as the results with this version from other users looks promising

Would recommend Andre Silva as a great striker for V6. Got him on loan at Celtic from Porto and he has 10 goals in 4 games in all comps. 7 goals in 2 games in the league.

What do you use for the general training ? individual training ? for FMC .

Do you play with instant results or normal ?

a11862f00b9c05bdc1a580d43256e6ed.png

Back