hey guys, should i sigh him
960011288e3b14a6d513d710736981bf.png

Not the best, but strong enough to be a regular player in First Team

yes but jumping reach is capped (connected with height) so probably maxed out at 12, which is still kinda low for a CB in a top league. As Barcelona I'm sure he can buy someone better :)

Did not notice he's playing Barcelona ;)

Hi TFF!

i'm curious... how do you test your tactics? Do you use any custom DB? If you have one then can you share it?

Thanks! :D

Tried to PM you this, but apparently I couldn't...

Hey mate,

I run a little website called Strikerless and naturally, this tactic caught my eye. Would it be okay if I gave your tactic a review on the website? If you're wondering what it looks like, these are some of last year's efforts.

Tactical Reviews; Chris Darwen’s Strikerless | Strikerless
Tactical Review; Rodrigo’s 3-4-3-0 | Strikerless
Tactical Review: Cheeky Deeky’s 4-5-1-0 | Strikerless

Could I do something similar for your tactic? Full credits given, ofcourse.

With regards,

Guido

Hey mate,

I run a little website called Strikerless and naturally, this tactic caught my eye. Would it be okay if I gave your tactic a review on the website? If you're wondering what it looks like, these are some of last year's efforts.

With regards,

Guido

strikerless guido! would you be interested creating a strikerless tactic based on the concept I described here (post No.600) http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-16-tactics/351959-devastator-60.html

basically it's strikerless without AM strata, I think of all people you might be able to get something out of this :)

cheers!

Hi TFF!

i'm curious... how do you test your tactics? Do you use any custom DB? If you have one then can you share it?

Thanks! :D

Hi Miloslav!

Heh... it would require to write a huge wall of text to explain how I test tactic... :) probably, someday when I get a lot free time I'll do something like that... ;)

Btw, in recent time I noticed that "testing" is just booming here at this forum :) but the level of incompetence of this "testing" is anecdotal and I was few clicks away to share some testing system to this forum :) that would allow anyone in very short period of time to test any tactic and see the ridiculous level of incompetence of any other "testing" that is present here but I saw some attitude at this forum that I didn't like at all and that prevented me of sharing this system and now I'm in deep thoughts what to do... :)

As it says: "give a man a fish and you feed for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"

Hey mate,

With regards,

Guido

Sure, mate!

Feel free to do whatever you want! ;)

Last edited:
Currently trying out V6 with the fullbacks+defensive midfielder tweak, undefeated with Wolves after the first 11 games. Looks very promising! What I really like is that the defense seems to be a lot more solid than the other versions as well as tactics I've tested. Good job!

View attachment 200488View attachment 200487View attachment 200486

Been trying a few things with your vs 6 with def tweaks and i may be on to somthing I moved the rm to cma copied the cm instructions done the defensive tweaks as suggested before could and used your rb settings from way before seems to be good defensively and a bit more bite attackwise i could send it to you if you want to check it out ttf as you will see stronger in def slows down counter attacks etc but gives you the width with the rb marauding down the right side

edit guys if you like marauding rbs i have a treat for you in my opinion magic rbs been mom 5 games in a row

Last edited:
Back