For your DM you also have to select "Hold Position" and "Dribble less", basically just change the DM's role to Support and copy all of the other instructions from the original tactic. That's it.

Thanks, but I don't untestand what I have to do when you tell "copy all of the other instructions from the original tactic" ?

By "copy" I mean set the exact same instructions for your DM (Support) as they are set in the default tactic.

Role:
Defensive Midfielder (Support)

Instructions:

Dribble less
Close down more
Mark tighter
Hold position
Fewer risky passes
Tackle harder (pre-set by the role)

The tweaked version seems to work well! Thanks to both of you guys! Will test further and report back

dear EDOFFF......do you mind sharing your tac? I tried to amend liked you said....Won an away victory at ManU 3-0....but lost 2-0 at home to Man City...

Thought there may have done something wrong?

Sort of. From what I noticed players from those positions now try less shooting attempts from distance but also seems to me they try to explore more direct passes from one flank to other and some killer crosses for the inside box and/or 2nd post.

In my opinion, if you're looking for passing the ball into the net strategy, v2 is probably the tactic that fits best that kind of playstyle building the game with more short passes and awesome attacking combinations that result in a really amazing moments of football.

4th season was the turning point for me (as I already said earlier in previous posts) when decided to apply those changes.
Finished season 1st place with 26 wins 1 loss and 7 draws (scored 88 and suffered 17). During champions league group stage went with 3 wins 1 loss and 2 draws (scored 12 and suffered 2 in a group with Inter Milan and Bayern Munchen). Managed to win the competiotion in the finals against Real Madrid (team who I lost during previous season 7-3 away match with original v4). Overall all competitions combined managed to concede only 10 goal in home matches (in a total of 28 home matches) and concede 20 goals in away/neutral stadiums (for a total of 30 goals in 60 games in entire season). Did not suffer more than 2 goals in any match and only suffered 2 goals in 6 matches which I ended up loosing half of them.

View attachment 998356

View attachment 998357

Would also like to have the tweaked version posted please EDOFFF. :)

How important do you guys find to follow the filters? For example if you have a very good player which doesn't fit the tactic, will you try to sell him or do you still use him? Thanks in advance!

The tweaked version is quite amazing XD Normally i do not like to use other people's tactics but the broken ME has forced me and many other users to rely on the more seasoned tactics creators for help. Thanks again to the both of you!

The tweaked version is quite amazing XD Normally i do not like to use other people's tactics but the broken ME has forced me and many other users to rely on the more seasoned tactics creators for help. Thanks again to the both of you!

where this tactic?

Your team should have inside forwards for ML/MR positions... everything else is plug and play

Yeah saw all that, was just curious if people were actually making in match changes to counter opposition teams or not. I guess its not.

NP thanks

Also, the Edoff tweak posted on the previous page is exactly the same as TFF's v6. I checked what the changes were b4 trying it and i dont see any, perhaps the wrong link was uploaded.

Back