Finally found a tactic that works! I've already won the championship with my Wolves side with 6 games to go. Using v6 with the defensive tweaks and it has been extremely solid.

Its "funny" because for me the tactic didnt work at all. Wonder if i should try the tweaked version

Has anyone been able to download this tactic on a MacBook Air? Tried to download it and it states there is no where for the file to store. Anyone have any difficulties with it and could help me work around it? Thanks

You forgot to set fullbacks to close down more and centre-backs to close down much more. Also, the tweak changes DM to support and close down much more.

Hm, that's weird cause it's set correctly for me in-game. I must've forgotten to re-save the tactic file with all of the settings prior to posting it here, lol.

Here's a re-post, I saved the file now so it must be ok. Sorry for the mishap.

Hm, that's weird cause it's set correctly for me in-game. I must've forgotten to re-save the tactic file with all of the settings prior to posting it here, lol.

Here's a re-post, I saved the file now so it must be ok. Sorry for the mishap.

So is this the famous tweak????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna give it a go whit Juventus :)

What do you think would be the best possible lineup?

-----------------Morata

-------------Dybala

Cuadrado------Machisio-----Pogba

-------------Khedira---------------

-------------???------------------

anyone used this tactic with arsenal, would it work and what would be there best line up?

So any suggestions for what its advised i should do when (a) winning a match a home/away or (b) losing a match at home/away?

Last 15 mins if i am winning ofc i go to the time waste tactic, but lets say i am playing against a bigger club and i take an early lead/ or go 1-0 down in first 10 mins or so.

Yes i know its meant to be plug and play but im not of the habbit of sitting doing nothing in either situation personally.

Edit: and also if i get a man sent off?

Last edited:
Back