V6 working great for me. Taken Charlton From bottom of Championship to playoffs in 10 games, only losing one game. Lots of goals. Doombringer V1 still working great with Arsenal too.

Okay which version here has the defensive tweak? I'm giving this a "final" chance :D

bump
Heh... I think that enough time has passed since the appearance of the famous "Most Incompetent Tactic Test in FM-Base History" to make a post like this... :)

When that thread appeared even seeing an immense level of incompetence that was close to a scam in that testing I decided not to interfere and let people "follow" the result of the testing and make their own judgment and I was curious is it possible such easily to manipulate people opinion by doing something like that and to say honestly, It’s nice to know that the overwhelming majority of this forum showed a good understanding of the game and it’s just impossible to manipulate public opinion by "testing" like that. :)

First of all, I want to bring attention to the fact that I have never shown any of my testing result before because I've always thought that showing any testing result in a custom data base without sharing this data base to people in order they can test and prove your result is a scam.

Also, Chrissy you were the other reason why I did make this post earlier, I didn't want to upset you with not the best results of your tactic... I just want you to know that I have a great respect to you as a person and as a tactic maker and I hope you won't hold any hard feeling for me, bro! ;)

Guys, I just want show you how the testing results look in a competent testing system that was made with understand how the game works...

This testing system is one of my testing systems that I use and it's the simplest one but it's 10 times more efficient than any testing system that present at this forum and I'm considering to share it to this forum...

Just look how bid the difference in the result compare to other testing and I suggest you think twice before you asking to test your tactic in those threads...

TABLE

[TABLE="width: 520, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 196"]TACTIC[/TD]
[TD="width: 42"]PLD[/TD]
[TD="width: 50"]WON[/TD]
[TD="width: 47"]DRN[/TD]
[TD="width: 40"]LST[/TD]
[TD="width: 44"]FOR[/TD]
[TD="width: 35"]AG[/TD]
[TD="width: 72"]GD[/TD]
[TD="width: 39"]PTS[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 196"]DEVASTATOR V6[/TD]
[TD="width: 42"]48[/TD]
[TD="width: 50"]36[/TD]
[TD="width: 47"]6[/TD]
[TD="width: 40"]6[/TD]
[TD="width: 44"]112[/TD]
[TD="width: 35"]51[/TD]
[TD="width: 72"]61[/TD]
[TD="width: 39"]114[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 196"]Mahluk Taktik v1[/TD]
[TD="width: 50"]29[/TD]
[TD="width: 47"]7[/TD]
[TD="width: 40"]12[/TD]
[TD="width: 44"]99[/TD]
[TD="width: 72"]48[/TD]
[TD="width: 39"]94[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 196"]Mr L 4-4-2 Heavy Metal V2[/TD]
[TD="width: 50"]24[/TD]
[TD="width: 47"]10[/TD]
[TD="width: 40"]14[/TD]
[TD="width: 44"]92[/TD]
[TD="width: 35"]69[/TD]
[TD="width: 72"]23[/TD]
[TD="width: 39"]82[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 196"]GivingItLaldy -DM's high tempo[/TD]
[TD="width: 50"]19[/TD]
[TD="width: 40"]22[/TD]
[TD="width: 35"]96[/TD]
[TD="width: 72"]-4[/TD]
[TD="width: 39"]64[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

DEVASTATOR V6

dev4.png

dev1.png

dev2.png

dev3.png

Mahluk Taktik v1

Mahluk4.png

Mahluk1.png

Mahluk2.png

Mahluk3.png

Mr L 4-4-2 Heavy Metal V2

HV4.png

HV1.png

HV2.png

HV3.png

GivingItLaldy -DM's high tempo

givf0.png

givingitlalldy1.png

givingitlalldy2.png

givingitlalldy3.png

bump
Heh... :) before I share the DB that I showed above, I want to give an opportunity to those people who don't like to get everything "ready"(yes, I believe that such people are exist here! :D) and who want to try to create similar testing DB by themselves and also understand how it works...

First of all, I have no doubts that everybody understands and even total noobs ;) one simple thing that if you test the worst tactic in the game with Barcelona and the best tactic in the game with Getafe then you’ll get the better result with Barcelona despite the fact that you used the worst tactic with Barcelona... and it should be obvious for everyone that the quality of players that were used for the testing determine the result of testing and it should be the first thing that you care about is how to provide all tactics with equal quality players… and not how manny matches you test 20... 30... 40... 100... 1000 because if your testing system is designed wrong then you can test 1 000 000 matches but the result still would be useless and misleading.

Someone might suggest to use players with equal CA for the testing team but it’s total bullshit and only a person without any understating about the game can suggest something like this because CA is just an amount points that players have to spend on their attributes but the way how it’s spend is what determines the players efficiency for the role. For example, you want that CA of your Winger was spent on “Crossing” and not on “Finishing” but you want that CA of your Inside Forward was on “Finishing” and not on “Crossing”. Also, attributes have different CA price for different positions! For example, 1 point of “Passing” costs different CA price for Strikers and Midfielders.

All real players in the game have different quality! There are just no real players in game that have the equal quality and if you are going to make testing with the real players then you just wasting your time because it would be the same as you test one tactic with Barcelona and other tactic with Getafe...

So what to do? How to provide all tactics with equal quality players? The answer is obvious... you might clone some real players, for examples, you might clone Messi 10 times and give all tactics in the testing Messi on the attacking positions so in this case all tactics get equal quality attackers. Also, you might clone Paul Pogba 10 and give all tactics Paul Pogba on Central Midfielder positions and you might clone Sergio Ramos 6 times and give Sergio Ramos to all tactics as Central Defender and so on...

But there's even more accurate way to provide all tactics with equal quality players you can create "Balanced" attacker with all attributes around "15" and with rating for both foot "20" and that gives guaranty that he is equally good for any role and he has 20 rating for the left and right foot so he can be used as "Winger" and as "Inside Forward" same time... Also, having all attributes around 15 doesn’t make him too overpowered and it gives tactics more “room” to show themselves. Of course, the similar should be made for Midfielders and Defenders.

The final step is to choose opponents for the testing league... It's obvious that the Champions League is the hardest competition in the game and if you are able to win the Champions League or to do good in that competition then you can win any other competition... so you can pick about 6 the best worlds clubs that uses the most popular formations. Please, notice you shouldn't interfere and set different formations for these clubs you just should allow the managers of these club to take control of it but choose such managers that use diferent approaches.

Heh... this is a general description of an efficient testing system. :)

can you make an overload version? to go along with the normal and waste time just so when we go against easy teams we can score a bunch of goals!

TFF9 Can you share test database? I need to file :)

Heh... I think that enough time has passed since the appearance of the famous "Most Incompetent Tactic Test in FM-Base History" to make a post like this... :)

When that thread appeared even seeing an immense level of incompetence that was close to a scam in that testing I decided not to interfere and let people "follow" the result of the testing and make their own judgment and I was curious is it possible such easily to manipulate people opinion by doing something like that and to say honestly, It’s nice to know that the overwhelming majority of this forum showed a good understanding of the game and it’s just impossible to manipulate public opinion by "testing" like that. :)

First of all, I want to bring attention to the fact that I have never shown any of my testing result before because I've always thought that showing any testing result in a custom data base without sharing this data base to people in order they can test and prove your result is a scam.

Also, Chrissy you were the other reason why I did make this post earlier, I didn't want to upset you with not the best results of your tactic... I just want you to know that I have a great respect to you as a person and as a tactic maker and I hope you won't hold any hard feeling for me, bro! ;)

Guys, I just want show you how the testing results look in a competent testing system that was made with understand how the game works...

This testing system is one of my testing systems that I use and it's the simplest one but it's 10 times more efficient than any testing system that present at this forum and I'm considering to share it to this forum...

Just look how bid the difference in the result compare to other testing and I suggest you think twice before you asking to test your tactic in those threads...

TABLE

[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

DEVASTATOR V6

dev4.png

dev1.png

dev2.png

dev3.png

Mahluk Taktik v1

Mahluk4.png

Mahluk1.png

Mahluk2.png

Mahluk3.png

HV4.png

HV1.png

HV2.png

HV3.png

givf0.png

givingitlalldy1.png

givingitlalldy2.png

givingitlalldy3.png

Last edited:
TFF9 Can you share test database? I need to file :)

Sure, soon I'll do that… just need time to make some write up for it… as I said any testing in custom database without sharing it to people in order they can try it and prove your testing results is a scam and attempt to fool people…

Ok :) Waiting Impatiently the tactic testing database :)

Mate, I'm too tired today and I'm going to sleep :) so I'll finish the write up tomorrow and share it tomorrow.

bump

TABLE

[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

DEVASTATOR V6

dev4.png

dev1.png

dev2.png

dev3.png

Mahluk Taktik v1

Mahluk4.png

Mahluk1.png

Mahluk2.png

Mahluk3.png

HV4.png

HV1.png

HV2.png

HV3.png

givf0.png

givingitlalldy1.png

givingitlalldy2.png

givingitlalldy3.png

bump
Heh... :) before I share the DB that I showed above, I want to give an opportunity to those people who don't like to get everything "ready"(yes, I believe that such people are exist here! :D) and who want to try to create similar testing DB by themselves and also understand how it works...

First of all, I have no doubts that everybody understands and even total noobs ;) one simple thing that if you test the worst tactic in the game with Barcelona and the best tactic in the game with Getafe then you’ll get the better result with Barcelona despite the fact that you used the worst tactic with Barcelona... and it should be obvious for everyone that the quality of players that were used for the testing determine the result of testing and it should be the first thing that you care about is how to provide all tactics with equal quality players… and not how manny matches you test 20... 30... 40... 100... 1000 because if your testing system is designed wrong then you can test 1 000 000 matches but the result still would be useless and misleading.

Someone might suggest to use players with equal CA for the testing team but it’s total bullshit and only a person without any understating about the game can suggest something like this because CA is just an amount points that players have to spend on their attributes but the way how it’s spend is what determines the players efficiency for the role. For example, you want that CA of your Winger was spent on “Crossing” and not on “Finishing” but you want that CA of your Inside Forward was on “Finishing” and not on “Crossing”. Also, attributes have different CA price for different positions! For example, 1 point of “Passing” costs different CA price for Strikers and Midfielders.

All real players in the game have different quality! There are just no real players in game that have the equal quality and if you are going to make testing with the real players then you just wasting your time because it would be the same as you test one tactic with Barcelona and other tactic with Getafe...

So what to do? How to provide all tactics with equal quality players? The answer is obvious... you might clone some real players, for examples, you might clone Messi 10 times and give all tactics in the testing Messi on the attacking positions so in this case all tactics get equal quality attackers. Also, you might clone Paul Pogba 10 and give all tactics Paul Pogba on Central Midfielder positions and you might clone Sergio Ramos 6 times and give Sergio Ramos to all tactics as Central Defender and so on...

But there's even more accurate way to provide all tactics with equal quality players you can create "Balanced" attacker with all attributes around "15" and with rating for both foot "20" and that gives guaranty that he is equally good for any role and he has 20 rating for the left and right foot so he can be used as "Winger" and as "Inside Forward" same time... Also, having all attributes around 15 doesn’t make him too overpowered and it gives tactics more “room” to show themselves. Of course, the similar should be made for Midfielders and Defenders.

The final step is to choose opponents for the testing league... It's obvious that the Champions League is the hardest competition in the game and if you are able to win the Champions League or to do good in that competition then you can win any other competition... so you can pick about 6 the best worlds clubs that uses the most popular formations. Please, notice you shouldn't interfere and set different formations for these clubs you just should allow the managers of these club to take control of it but choose such managers that use diferent approaches.

Heh... this is a general description of an efficient testing system. :)

Last edited:
Hey TFF I look forward to the testing database and write up as I understand how important that is. I made the tactics last year pep guardiolas dream and I'm not the best but I have some great ideas, I just have a really difficult time improving my tactics relative to subtle changes cause my testing simply does not work. I have a couple I have worked on that show good promise and hope with your help can make an awesome tactics.

Just wanted to say thank you for sharing that information.

P.S I think I was one of the only people to ask for the database they used in that thread lol.

I'm quite impressed with the poor results that GiveItLaldy tactic had in your testing league...I tested the tactic myself and felt that the tactic was really good. I've not tested your Devastator v6 though.

Okay which version here has the defensive tweak? I'm giving this a "final" chance :D

Edofff's tweaked version. Download the attachment

Screenshots of the Back 4 + Defensive Midfielder:
[TABLE="width: 300"]
[TR]
[TD]
FB Left​
View attachment 199829[/TD]
[TD]
FB Right​
View attachment 199825[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
BPD Central-left​
View attachment 199828[/TD]
[TD]
BPD Central-right​
View attachment 199828[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
DM​
View attachment 199824[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Does he drop the team offside line deeper or stay same?
I'm not sure if I understood your question but, if anything, v6 with Edofff's tweaks makes it seem like the back four is further up the pitch, not deeper, due to pressing. That's at least how it is in my game with Leicester (I do tend to train my defensive players to "Not dive into tackles").

hey guys, who should i start a save with valencia or fiorentina?

Back