Drew against my reserve squad XD

Mate, watch this: i`m using latest version of the tactic with a **** league 2 team in Romania, won only 2 games out of 9 in the pre-season, but once the tactic became just a little fluid the results came down like a hammer, now i`m bossing this ****** league.

View attachment 199636

GIVE IT TIME
IF YOU DON`T HAVE TIME
QUIT PLAYIN` (6)

i will start a quick on holiday game in Norway. Team to pick is Lillestrom. Keep you updated.

well IMO if you have success with a tactic on holiday, you definitely have found a brilliant one.

well IMO if you have success with a tactic on holiday, you definitely have found a brilliant one.

Youre not wrong but at the same time you get FAR better results when playing normally (unless your assistant is Alex Ferguson)

thats what I think. is just a test this savegame ( my ***. is LVG BTW )

when you go on holiday then different approach is used to calculate result of matches

but, do you agree that you have better results when actually playing ? so if i have good performances on holiday i should have better perforamnce when coaching.

3db7bde4afed656e3d25aff50b9ddf16.png

I can't even get this tactic running half decent. Was 4th in the league holidaying through. Realised the *** man wasn't set to play it. Changed it and ended up finishing 7th. The tactic was fully fluid with a league one Port Vale.

Seems like you really need the team for success with this and Port Vale just don't have a decent one on this years FM.

I can't even get this tactic running half decent. Was 4th in the league holidaying through. Realised the *** man wasn't set to play it. Changed it and ended up finishing 7th. The tactic was fully fluid with a league one Port Vale.

Seems like you really need the team for success with this and Port Vale just don't have a decent one on this years FM.

Who said you that when you holidaying your tactic even used to determine the result of the matches? The game just uses your tactics formation in this case that's all.

Mate, I can give you some advise that might greatly increase your result when you holidaying.

When you holidaying through the season then your assistant manager is responsible for picking the team but this tactic has 2 generic roles: Wide Midfielders and AI isn't able to recognize all modifications that were made to these generic roles and it just don't understand what type of players you need for these positions so the assistant manager usually picks totally unsuitable players for these positions such as Central Midfielders, Defensive Midfielders or Full Backs but you need regural Inside Forwards for these positions.

I recommend you before to go on holiday pick the strongest and most suitable starting eleven for this tactic and when you go on holiday "tick" these options: "Use current starting eleven when possible" and "Use current match tactics".

Last edited:
home tactic does not work 15 frame shots and not even a goal. opponents them 2 shots on minimum goal. impossible to beat teams like Torino udinese .... with my lazio more than well strengthen avev Milik Vasquez Quaison mangala Odegaard Calleri ect ....

I'm sure many cheat their game

home tactic does not work 15 frame shots and not even a goal. opponents them 2 shots on minimum goal. impossible to beat teams like Torino udinese .... with my lazio more than well strengthen avev Milik Vasquez Quaison mangala Odegaard Calleri ect ....

Yeah, it's a conspiracy... Over 800 posts made by people who cheat so that this tactic can look good... Plausible...

I didn't know cod got so boring that there community had to come troll here instead :(

Having much better results with the original v6 then with the tweaked one

I've never claimed tweaked version to be better or worse than the original one. I just decided to share it because based on my experience I noticed most of goals my team was conceding were either from counter-attacks or passes on the top of the defense and that was something I counldn't handle. Consedering I play each match with comprehensive/extended highlight mode I feel my team was split into two different blocks. One unit on defense (four back + defensive midfielder) and another unit on attack (center midfielder + four forwards). That seemed to be the main issue imo because team were giving too much space between lines to opposite team exploit. After trying different approaches I figured it out that was the best way for my team to perform.
That being said, you should feel free to try your own ideas and adapt each tactic to your squad in order to optimize your results because we all know every single team has its own singularity.

To be honest I don't think this is a "plug and play" tactic. From my point of view, this is more like a "seek perfection get rewarded" kind of tactic. Also I don't think you need super ubber players to reach outstanding results. Just try to cover the most important atributes for each position and make sure your players are proficient on positions you want them to perform.
For example, once Odegaard is used to this tactic he can be crazy good when playing as wide right midfielder. On the other hand he seems to be just mediocre as shadow striker. Some players doesn't even fit on the filters because they are 1-2 points shy on some not-so-relevant attributes but they are still capable of doing wonderful stuff.
For me this is the kind of challenge that keeps my focus on this game (amongst other stuff).. otherwise would be just play the same 11 push the button game. Would be too boring don't you think?

Back