View attachment 199728

Started unemployed, holidayed a while, took over Stoke just before the Bournemouth games, and implemented this tactic.

You can see its turned Stokes season around!

Nice tactic!

hey tff, what do u think about this two players
021c345bdee5162d575ad159ef853799.png
1cb78f022ba33db8be03132a6deb8dae.png

hey tff, what do u think about this two players

Heh... mate, I just don't understand how you play with the random attributes ranges it **** me off :) and I always turn it off ;) because it makes the filters useless and it doesn't add any realism to the game... at all...

and I really can't say anything when there are so manny random attributes ranges... :)

Heh... mate, I just don't understand how you play with the random attributes ranges it **** me off :) and I always turn it off ;) because it makes the filters useless and it doesn't add any realism to the game... at all...

and I really can't say anything when there are so manny random attributes ranges... :)
ok mate, so what do you need to see if they are good or bad ?

this is a tactic sharing page, if you have any question w/o tactics, you should not be here. go other pages please.
best wishes.

ok mate, so what do you need to see if they are good or bad ?

Heh... I just need to know their attributes so you need to scout them until the random ranges are gone...

Mate, I suggest you to turn off "Attributes Masking" when you start a new save because as you can see this feature is pain in *** ;) and if you had it turned off you were able to use the filters because it would removed the random ranges for attributes.

Of course, you might be using FMRTE so if that is true then show me their attributes in FMRTE.

Btw, why you don't turn off the tips in the game? It would removed those yellow annoying "question mark" from your screen. :)

Last edited:
Heh... I just need to know their attributes so you need to scout them until the random ranges are gone...

Mate, I suggest you to turn off "Attributes Masking" when you start a new save because as you can see this feature is pain in *** ;) and if you had it turned off you were able to use the filters because it would removed the random ranges for attributes.

Of course, you might be using FMRTE so if that is true then show me their attributes in FMRTE.

Btw, why you don't turn off the tips in the game? It would removed those yellow annoying "question mark" from your screen. :)
cheers thanks mate

Hey TFF
Like your tactic. But i have so many games, where i have 25+ shots, and only win 1-0. Is that normal?
And then the corner setup, i have normally 12+ corners i a game. and i have played 12 games and scored 1 goal with the corner setup. is that normal? that means almost 150 corners and 1 goal:s

ok ty will take a closer look next time i start a new save.. i remember this option from last years but i havent seen it in this one.. guess they have hidden it better :p

TFF, have you tried the V6 tweak mate? If so, let me know if it is better than the normal version, cheers.

Back