Mate, what prevent you from using the filters to find players for MC position? :) It would much more efficient, especially, when you are few seasons away from the 1st season.

I'm only finishing 1st season just want to make sure I buy the right players

In cases when you can't choose "Inside Forward" because you need to improve the rating for ML/MR positions then choose "Winger" as Individual Focus traning.

Does this tac still work on patch 16.2?

I just updated the game - don't know when the patch came out.

Hey TFF.

Thanks for a great tactic, I am in first season with Rayo and after 23 rounds I am second in La Liga.
However I feel I am missing out in team talks, I do them in half time, agressive if its a draw or I am behind, and positive if I am up by 3.
How important is team talks before and during the match?
Do you have any tips, or maybe a link to a guide you use?

Anyone with any tips are welcome to help out, thanks :)

from what ive just seen the patch has kinda killed the tactic

just tested the original v6 without tweaks and its pretty impressive :)

this will be changed

MATCH ENGINE

• Improved defending of full backs who were tucking in inappropriately
  • Improved behaviour of backline when deciding to cover out of position players
  • Prevented ball getting stuck in the crossbar
  • Fixed instances of goalkeepers being stranded out of goal after being called over to be booked
  • Fixed some examples of dead time after ball is returned from a throw in following an injury
  • Improved system of players taking a penalty when on a hat-trick
  • Fixed some instances of poor back passes and goalkeepers lack of reaction to them
  • Fixed some problems with Specific Man Marking instruction
  • Refined referee decision making on offside calls
  • Improved defenders’ behaviour when reacting to a ball they are favourite to win
  • Improved goalkeeper decisions to parry ball back into play when they could let the ball go out
  • Improved goalkeeper decisions on when to come off their line
  • Improved accuracy of shots on goal
  • Refined passing decision making to reduce instances of unnecessary direct and rushed passes
  • Fixed some instances of a goal being awarded when the shot had hit the bar and not gone in

I'm still on 16.1.1 and won't update just yet. But why do you think 16.2 killed the tactic?

this will be changed

MATCH ENGINE

• Improved defending of full backs who were tucking in inappropriately
  • Improved behaviour of backline when deciding to cover out of position players
  • Prevented ball getting stuck in the crossbar
  • Fixed instances of goalkeepers being stranded out of goal after being called over to be booked
  • Fixed some examples of dead time after ball is returned from a throw in following an injury
  • Improved system of players taking a penalty when on a hat-trick
  • Fixed some instances of poor back passes and goalkeepers lack of reaction to them
  • Fixed some problems with Specific Man Marking instruction
  • Refined referee decision making on offside calls
  • Improved defenders’ behaviour when reacting to a ball they are favourite to win
  • Improved goalkeeper decisions to parry ball back into play when they could let the ball go out
  • Improved goalkeeper decisions on when to come off their line
  • Improved accuracy of shots on goal
  • Refined passing decision making to reduce instances of unnecessary direct and rushed passes
  • Fixed some instances of a goal being awarded when the shot had hit the bar and not gone in
thanks mate

I'm still on 16.1.1 and won't update just yet. But why do you think 16.2 killed the tactic?
lol i am on 16.1.1 , i dont want to update also. lets hope that tff will make a great tactic as that one

Of course, everyone should update... patches are designed to improve the game. :)

well lets hope that "statement" fits SI games plans xD
anyways updated the game, just gotta get through a small winter break with Paderborn in the German 2nd div. then i'll see if the patchs screwed something :)

176aeab98e89af86b30a22331c689c12.png

hey tff, paco alcacer have bad ppm which is like to try to beat offside trap, is there any way i can teach him not to do it?

Back