Mate, I can give you some advise that might greatly increase your result when you holidaying.

When you holidaying through the season then your assistant manager is responsible for picking the team but this tactic has 2 generic roles: Wide Midfielders and AI isn't able to recognize all modifications that were made to these generic roles and it just don't understand what type of players you need for these positions so the assistant manager usually picks totally unsuitable players for these positions such as Central Midfielders, Defensive Midfielders or Full Backs but you need regural Inside Forwards for these positions.

I recommend you before to go on holiday pick the strongest and most suitable starting eleven for this tactic and when you go on holiday "tick" these options: "Use current starting eleven when possible" and "Use current match tactics".

Hmmmm I did wonder why most use the instant result to test. Not a problem. I'll play with it some more :)

I've never claimed tweaked version to be better or worse than the original one. I just decided to share it because based on my experience I noticed most of goals my team was conceding were either from counter-attacks or passes on the top of the defense and that was something I counldn't handle. Consedering I play each match with comprehensive/extended highlight mode I feel my team was split into two different blocks. One unit on defense (four back + defensive midfielder) and another unit on attack (center midfielder + four forwards). That seemed to be the main issue imo because team were giving too much space between lines to opposite team exploit. After trying different approaches I figured it out that was the best way for my team to perform.
That being said, you should feel free to try your own ideas and adapt each tactic to your squad in order to optimize your results because we all know every single team has its own singularity.

I know. I do appreciate your effort in improving v6 and sharing it with us for testing.
I was just sharing my feedback with your tweak ;) keep up the good work and thanks for sharing :D

Tactic working out very well... but the only problem i got, is that my defence is getting ALOT of yellow and red cards, and giving them less "aggressive" instructions might screw up the defence alot... anyone experiencing the same thing?

TFF, what do you think is it a good idea to sell Jamie Vardy when you first start a Leicester save...?

TFF could you please show me how would you line up AC Milan? thanks!

View attachment 199275

Train Alessio Cerci to play MR position and rotate him with Suso.

Train Jeremy Menez to play ML position and rotate him with Bonaventura.

Also train Suso to play MR position(improve his rating for MR position to "Accomplished").

Last edited:
One other thing.. De Jong has 19 of agression. Should I be concerned about that?

I see agression is added to recommended abilities for DM. I know it's just 11+ but the thing is it's added there - so I guess the higher it is the better it is.

btw. If you were to make the best XI from entire game for this tactic - how it would look like?

One other thing.. De Jong has 19 of agression. Should I be concerned about that?

It's ok.

btw. If you were to make the best XI from entire game for this tactic - how it would look like?

STCR – Messi
AMCL – Suarez
ML – Neymar
MR – Roben
CM – Paul Pogba
DM – Vidal
DL – Alba
DR – Dani Alves
CDL – Boateng
CDR - Ramos
GK – Neuer

Last edited:
Thx. Would it be too much to ask for second best?

Sure :)

STCR – Aguero
AMCL – James Rodriguez
ML – Hazard
MR – David Silva
CM – Claudio Marchisio
DM – Busquets
DL – Alaba
DR – Carvajal
CDL – Thiago Silva
CDR - Kompany
GK – De Gea

hey tff carlos vela would be a good player for this tactic right/?

Back