I have won 4 and drew only once with the original Devastator tactic V6, without upgrading it. These are post patch results

That is correct. He was referring to Edofff's tweaks. You can check out the screenshots and download the tactic with the tweaks from the post #775

Imo the tactic is as effective as it was prior to 16.2. In fact it seems to be more 'stable' in my case. I too am using v6 + Edofff's pressing tweaks.

Same here, have two saves with different clubs.
1 with Original V6 and 1 with def. tweak.
Both are still doing great after patch, maybe even more stable.

Are you actually supposed to train different positions than your players are playing at ?

Some results using V6 without any tweaks:
View attachment 198685View attachment 198684View attachment 198682View attachment 198681View attachment 198680View attachment 198679View attachment 198678View attachment 198677View attachment 198676Barcelona B also used this tactic :))
My first team:

Messi

Suarez

Neymar Rakitic Rafinha

Bousquets

Alba Bartra Pique Dani Alves

Ter Stegen

View attachment 198669 At the begining of the season I renewed Rafinha's contract and established 90 mil euro as minimun release fee. It was useless - due to his average rating, Man City bought him....

View attachment 198663View attachment 198662View attachment 198661View attachment 198660View attachment 198659View attachment 198657View attachment 198656

Example of a lost match: View attachment 198655

Conclusion: a good tactic!

I don't know, can't seem to make it work this patch.
Used this with Ajax. Losing against the unknown teams and etc. Not only losing, but also having less shots than opponents. Am I using some wrong version or something ? It's V6..

I don't know, can't seem to make it work this patch.
Used this with Ajax. Losing against the unknown teams and etc. Not only losing, but also having less shots than opponents. Am I using some wrong version or something ? It's V6..
Maybe you are not motivating them enough during team talks...

MR/ML positions seem to be squeezed a bit tighter by opponent defenses. Having "Get forward whenever possible" on your Full-backs helps in my case. Prior to 16.1.1 MR/ML positions had seemingly a bit more free space and time on the ball and combined with Full-backs to stretch the pitch. Now, in my 16.2 game MR/ML often combine with Full-backs out of necessity when they get closed down.
Overall it's difficult to say why you're having trouble atm without knowing the makeup of your team, PPMs, multi-role suitability (specially for the MR/ML positions) etc.

I have fantastic start with mu LFC 11 straigth wins in 16.1.1. Now in 16.2. i lost 3 in row and 2 drawn from 6 games.

Is there magic trick to turn more than a couple of my chances to goals and the oppo to not score everytime with their first shot on target ??

The only issue I see with this tactic is the inconsistent away form post-patch. At least that's the case for me. I have lost 2 or 3 away games all by only 1 goal

When managing a big club, make sure that you give yourself maximum qualifications and past experience (Continental Pro and former international I think). Otherwise the team won't want to play for you.

Thanks to TFF9 for this amazing Tactic. I am using with Man City league and team dominates games and beats nearly everybody. I am using latest patch and still have no problems, last 9 games I have won 7 and drew 2. I am using original V6, and only change I have made is to change DLF to a poacher. I am using Lukaku up front (doesn’t have all of the stats I know) and in my last tactic he was terrible and never scored. Now he scores nearly every game, and so does Aguero when I play him there.

Back