Thanks to TFF9 for this amazing Tactic. I am using with Man City league and team dominates games and beats nearly everybody. I am using latest patch and still have no problems, last 9 games I have won 7 and drew 2. I am using original V6, and only change I have made is to change DLF to a poacher. I am using Lukaku up front (doesn’t have all of the stats I know) and in my last tactic he was terrible and never scored. Now he scores nearly every game, and so does Aguero when I play him there.
why did you change DLF to a poacher??

why did you change DLF to a poacher??

A few other people on this post have mentioned that they made the same change. I was fed up with my £46.5m striker never scoring, and so I made him a poacher to make him a little more greedy. I haven't actually tried this tactic with the DLF setting, and so I'm not sure how much of a difference it actually made. Lukaku is scoring lots though now, and so I will keep as is.

BTW after my previous comments, I have jinxed myself and just lost my first game in ages. Lukaku still scored though :)

Last edited:
A few other people on this post have mentioned that they made the same change. I was fed up with my £46.5m striker never scoring, and so I made him a poacher to make him a little more greedy. I haven't actually tried this tactic with the DLF setting, and so I'm not sure how much of a difference it actually made. Lukaku is scoring lots though now, and so I will keep as is.

BTW after my previous comments, I have jinxed myself and just lost my first game in ages. Lukaku still scored though :)

Used Martial as a DLF for 2 seasons with great success. :) That was on 16.1.1, haven't tried this yet with 16.2.

View attachment 198509

I have rossi up front for my southampton team and he plays treq and has 12 goals 14 games

got rossi up front as treq, 12 in 14 games so far.

I've read all 97 pages and I don't think this has been asked before - sorry if it has - but for the benefit of us Ipad only players, could someone please describe the changes you make to go from the standard v6 tactic (tweak or otherwise) to 'time wasting'. If it's loads of things, screen shots would be amazing.... Thanks in advance!

I changed the DLF to a Treq and he has 15 goals in 19 games. My treq is guiseppe rossi for my Southamtpn team.

I've really not have the same success with the tactic after the update - doing everything the same way. I love that there is a challenge, but does anyone fx. you TFF, have some ajudgements and tweaks for the tactic to improve it for patch 16.2?

Halfway through my season in level 10 (2 weeks ago) I gave up devastator because I just wasn't beating teams and was stuck in 4th. Two season later having used another tactic and got two straight promotions I was coming unstuck again so returned to the latest version of Devastator.....now unbeaten in 15!

During the games, I always make the following tweaks:
If I'm behind against a weaker team, I change the strategy to OVERLOAD
If I lead by 2-3 goals and I really need to win, I change to "waste time" tactic

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Hello,

Currently having trouble with latest update. Im using V6 with no modifications. Playing with Everton and Lukaku is playing DLF(s) and Barkley as SS(a) but they are not scoring. Can anyone advice how to cure this problem.

My Team is currently

-------------Howard-------------
Coleman - Stones - Mammana - Baines
--------------McCarthy---------
Mirallas -------Romero------Deulofeu
------------------Barkley-------
------Lukaku------------------

9ae7ca15878d4582aba0c4bb4516b535.png

How is Gaya performing in this tactic? I want to buy him in my Barcelona save. I also want to buy Belerin, Zouma, Bernardo Silva and Dybala... :cool:

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Back