First season complete. using V6 with two changes towards end of season DM changed to support and DLF changed to treq.

View attachment 198326View attachment 198325View attachment 198324View attachment 198323View attachment 198323View attachment 198322View attachment 198321View attachment 198320View attachment 198319View attachment 198318View attachment 198317View attachment 198316View attachment 198315
Not as amazing as somes seasons but still pretty good plus patch affected my team a bit but went back to original v6 and seems better again.
Thanks TFF great work buddy:)

suggestions on young quality MR and ML for this tactic?
MR: Bernardo Silva, Rafinha and Gabriel Barbosa
ML: Since I played only with two teams, one of them being from a anonymous league, I can only recommand Neymar

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

How is Gaya performing in this tactic? I want to buy him in my Barcelona save. I also want to buy Belerin, Zouma, Bernardo Silva and Dybala... :cool:

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk
he is doing well, 7 assists

Stupid question. When my game will update to the new patch , do I have to start a new game or it will work on old save ? :P

It'll work on your existing save, you don't have to start new game.

Hey TFT

have tried all of your tactics now. and i am having a hard time. i have follow your instructions.

Last edited:
Hey TFT

have tried all of your tactics now. and i am having a hard time. i have follow your instructions.

Morten, only a quick look at your screenshots tells that you ignores all important recommendations that TFF gave at the OP…

and despite all that your results looks very good... which proves that even total noobs can do good with this tactic :)

Last edited:

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

OIs HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the passing settings of DR position

- tweaked the passing and shooting settings of DM position

Guys, I recommend you to pay attention to the new OIs because it's very important:

Dev_V7_OIs.png

Last edited:
tff, mate i just love tactics, they great i just seat and enjoy

tff, do you think that the dm should be tall? and how about the defnders?

tff, do you think that the dm should be tall? and how about the defnders?

as you can see not many positions in this tactic can "afford" to be tall :), speaking other words to spend their CA on "Jumping Reach" attribute but you need some tall players in the starting eleven or otherwise you'll be hammered during corners, free-kicks or crosses. Your central defenders and DM are the positions that should have good "Jumping Reach" and I recommend to have "Jumping Reach" for central defenders is no less than "14+" and for DM is no less than "11+"

Last edited:
TFF9

Is the new version (updated one) of this tactic (for 6.2.0 patch )on the first page of this thread??

TFF, could you please show me how you would line up the Arsenal squad? (I have signed Pastore and Gotze)
Thanks!

Last edited:
TFF, could you please show me how you would line up the Arsenal squad? (I have signed Pastore and Gotze)
Thanks!

View attachment 198112

Improve Sanchez’s rating for ML position to "Accomplished"

Improve Pastore's rating for MR position to "Accomplished" and he can be used at any of these positions: ML/MR/AMCL

Gotze can be used at any of these positions ML/MR/AMCL

Back