TFF, could you please show me how you would line up the Lazio squad?

TFF, could you please show me how you would line up the Lazio squad?

View attachment 198106

Improve Filipe Anderson’s rating for ML position to "Accomplished"

Improve Candreva’s rating for ML position to "Accomplished" so he can play there when needed

Improve Morrison’s rating for MR position "Accomplished" so he can play there when needed

bump

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

OIs HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the passing settings of DR position

- tweaked the passing and shooting settings of DM position

Guys, I recommend you to pay attention to the new OIs because it's very important:

Dev_V7_OIs.png

First thanks for the effort you put into these tactics they really help me.

So far its been good i am using v7 with the new oi as Chester in the National league. I started using the tactic after the 2-1 loss to Stockport.

My only problem has been every once in a while I have a game where the other team dominates the match. See the picture of the game stats vs Cheltenham. Is this normal? Is anyone else having this problem? Thanks again for making the tactic and if anyone has some advice it would be greatly appreciated. View attachment 1000513

View attachment 198105

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

OIs HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

Guys, I recommend you to pay attention to the new OIs because it's very important:

Dev_V7_OIs.png
Hi mate, Im playing as a Besiktas but i got a little problem with tactic when my team used a corner kick my striker(Mario Gomez) almost coming middle of the pitch what should i do with that, should i tweak corners for me or is that part of the tactic?

Last edited:

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

OIs HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

Dev_V7_OIs.png
I cant view the OI pic clearly due to it's size

TFF, this might get boring for you, but could you please show how you would do it with Ajax?

Sigh, not played for a couple of days because of work and found an awesome bug. See if you can spot it.

View attachment 1000623View attachment 1000624

Incase you cant, there was a bug where as if you got into europe, you wouldnt actually be allowed in the competition. As you can see, i beat Derby in the capital one cup final while in the championship with a financially stricken Bristol Rovers. For some reason i wasnt in the draw as one of the 3 English teams Leicester were added instead.

SI confirmed for me yesterday that it was fixed in 16.2 on Wednesday and i won the cup way before then :(

Need More Info Won capital one cup but no Europa leauge

Also to add, as i noticed you've just released V7. Financially stricken Bristol Rovers are still doing pretty well in their first season in the Prem with v6.

Beat Man U at home 2-1 and siting nicely in the top half of the league after 12 games

View attachment 198007

Going to give v7 a go

Last edited:
Morten, only a quick look at your screenshots tells that you ignores all important recommendations that TFF gave at the OP…

and despite all that your results looks very good... which proves that even total noobs can do good with this tactic :)
You still don't stop annoying people.
Morten adressed the question to TFF, not to Destro...
Mind your own game and answer when you'll be asked!

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

View attachment 1000511

Improve Filipe Anderson’s rating for ML position to "Accomplished"

Improve Candreva’s rating for ML position to "Accomplished" so he can play there when needed

Improve Morrison’s rating for MR position "Accomplished" so he can play there when needed

bump
Can you post a screen shot of all the new changes to tactic plz? My winzip free trial has expired and now I cant unzip the tactic file lol. If you post pics of all the changes I can do the changes my self to v6 thus making it v7:)
Thanks in advance buddy:) Great work btw:)

Hey TFF, unable to view the OI changes since the pic is small. The tactic is just brilliant, thanks so much

TFF,

I wanna ask you about AMC and ML positions and I don't know who to select for these positions as a starting player, I'm Leicester

AMC - Okazaki, Kristoffer Ajer, Cristian Pavon, N'golo Kante
ML - Albrighton, Hirving Lozano, Cristian Pavon, Okazaki, Kramaric

???

Hello,

Currently having trouble with latest update. Im using V6 with no modifications. Playing with Everton and Lukaku is playing DLF(s) and Barkley as SS(a) but they are not scoring. Can anyone advice how to cure this problem.

My Team is currently

-------------Howard-------------
Coleman - Stones - Mammana - Baines
--------------McCarthy---------
Mirallas -------Romero------Deulofeu
------------------Barkley-------
------Lukaku------------------

Hihi I used Everton in the previous version and enjoyed amazing success with v6 so heres some stuff then may or may not help you.

1. Play Deulofeu at MR, Mirallas at ML. Mirallas if I'm not wrong is a Right Only Midfielder or has weak left foot, so being on MR doesnt suit the role in the tactic. Deulofeu won Golden Boy for me 1st season for Everton btw.

2. Romero probably is more defensive compared to offensive midfielder, and so I would rather play Cleverley at that position, and you might be surprised at the goals and assists that position chips in if you play the supposed "Advanced Playmaker"

3. Other than that, either consider swapping to v7 for the new update, or give it some time. Strikers inevitably go on a long run without goals, <--- thats consistency for you and thats also why its a hidden attribute. Just be patient and trust the tactic. Its definitely proven. I won PL in first season, PL and CL in 2nd season just utilising v6 and waste time while buying players according to filters.

TFF9, would you mind elaborating on the changes to v7? Only 3 individual instructions were changed/added. Both Full backs now have "More risky passes" whereas previously only FBL had it. DM now has "Shoot less often" and "More risky passes". And of course Opposition Instructions have closing down on Striker positions.

My main point of inquiry is the DM position. "More risky passes" could be a bit dodgy, no? Also "Shoot less often" seems moot, as the DM barely ever had any shots anyway with the previous Devastator versions. Care to share your thoughts behind these changes?

Last edited:
My winzip free trial has expired and now I cant unzip the tactic file lol. If you post pics of all the changes I can do the changes my self to v6 thus making it v7:)

Tried 7zip instead? it's free/open source and should be able to do the same stuff as WinZip, and WInRAR :)

Back