Hi guys, this tactic is working wonders, been using it since v5. I'm currently managing Leeds, first season, so far so good, but there's just one problem i'm having, my strikers (Antenucci and Wood) don't score much. What are some known strikers that work in this tactic? I don't have the money for one right now, but next season I have to get one.

V7 16,2 in UCL Group Stage:
View attachment 197763View attachment 197762View attachment 197761View attachment 197760View attachment 197759
View attachment 197758
Guys, I have a big problem: I managed to sign Andrija Zivkovic for free (after Real Madrid didn't have enough funds to transfer him :)))) - very realistic game indeed). However, after I signed him I was unable to use him because not being able to obtain a work permit. I was force to send him on loan to Villareal.
Is there a way to solve this problem?
View attachment 197756 He is the best player in my team :(((((((

Guys, I have a big problem: I managed to sign Andrija Zivkovic for free (after Real Madrid didn't have enough funds to transfer him :)))) - very realistic game indeed). However, after I signed him I was unable to use him because not being able to obtain a work permit. I was force to send him on loan to Villareal.

Heh... It's first time I heard something like that… the situation looks very wired… :) I'd be glad to help you pal but I have no idea to do in that case :)

Has anyone tried V7 with Edoff's tweaks?
In theory Edofff's tweaks shouldn't be that needed in v7 as TFF added "Always close down" for the Striker positions. Having said that, I did notice that I missed a bit more pressing by the back four, especially the fullbacks. Despite brushing teams aside I've lost to Liverpool 1:0. Dominated the game but after losing the ball near the end of the game, Liverpool hit us on the counter and my Full back dropped off at the half way line, instead of pressing, which gave the opposing player enough time for his team mates to come and support him. Basically my Full back had both Central defenders along in support and still he didn't press. I might tweak v7 in my game similar to Edofff's tweaks, at least for Full backs for now. The lone striker had no business holding up the ball alone vs. 3 of my players near the half way line.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, with v7 I'm destroying teams (though v6 worked just the same for me). But there's still that occasional big 'disconnect' between defensive and offensive players in some games. This area of v7 can obviously be a bit more fine tuned.

Last edited:
V7 16,2 in UCL Group Stage:

He is the best player in my team :(((((((

You can re-apply for work permits after (off the top of my head 90 days) he's a much better chance of obtaining one if he's an international player though.

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- changed the duty of ML position, tweaked the crossing settings of ML position

- tweaked the crossing settings of MR position

- changed the duties of DR/DL positions, tweaked the crossing settings of DR/DL positions

Since left WM is now attack like right one it means Comes Deep to Get Ball is now bad for both WM's, I guess?

I really really dont know how you guys can make this tactic work. Well no matter what tactic i use (and i read and followed the OP for his 100%) i still lose games like i was betting money on it

I have the same problem, tried this tactic with, United, Tottenham and Southampton, but quit all of thoose games, before i got fired. V6, V7 and V8

I find this tactic incredible week in attack and there seem to be a problem in the build up play, where my team tends to loose a lot of balls in the centre. i have followed everything in the op.
x2770n.png

21m57xx.png

i have followed everything in the op.

Mate, I see that you ignored everything important that I said at the OP. :)

bump

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- changed the duty of ML position, tweaked the crossing settings of ML position

- tweaked the crossing settings of MR position

- changed the duties of DR/DL positions, tweaked the crossing settings of DR/DL positions

You can re-apply for work permits after (off the top of my head 90 days) he's a much better chance of obtaining one if he's an international player though.
I think I found the way to solve my problem: in the Romanian First League you are not allowed to use more than 3 non-EU players. Since now I have exactly 3, I'm thinking that until I'll sell at least one of them, it won't be granted any working permits for my team...
I'm not sure if this is the way, but at the end of the season I'll sell all of them :cool:

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Tried 7zip instead? it's free/open source and should be able to do the same stuff as WinZip, and WInRAR :)
where do I find the tactic file on my computer to extract it using 7zip? ive installed 7zip but cant find the file on my pc?

Good afternoon! Tell me please, what position the player must give the angle ?

Hi,

many thanks for sharing this.

i just started playing and am testing the DEVASTATOR :)
Just one quick question, have not yet found any set pieces (corner/free kicks), any available good ones to add to the tactic?
Have you discussed them here?

Well, just wanted to post a quick update and let you know how the pre-season is going (finished last pre-season game)
Teams are mediocre to say the least, only Braga plays in the same league, but results are good.

View attachment 197685

oh forgot to post team
View attachment 197684

Thanks and keep sharing :)

Last edited:
Daniel Meldgaard Olsen said:
I find this tactic incredible week in attack and there seem to be a problem in the build up play, where my team tends to loose a lot of balls in the centre. i have followed everything in the op.

I would use Tadic as AMCL, Mane on MR, Rodriguez on ML and Pelle as STRC. Try it instead.

Back