Later... I'll show what result I got with this update on my testing stand… it's just something crazy... my jaw dropped when I saw it :)

THE NEW V9 VERSION HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

CHANGES:

- moved AMCL to MCL position, added a new role and PIs.

- moved MC to MCR position, tweaked PIs.

Dev_V9_Barca.png
Dev_V9_Real.png

Last edited:
Wow this update completely removes Shadowstrikers... I am curious of your testing results.

mates sorry for posting here, but i have a question. how can I change the name of German teams. I mean instead of Munchen 1860 it's now Munchen Lions. |And I want to play Schalke not ******* Gelsenkitchen. Is there a way to modify this names ? Thank you.

mates sorry for posting here, but i have a question. how can I change the name of German teams. I mean instead of Munchen 1860 it's now Munchen Lions. |And I want to play Schalke not ******* Gelsenkitchen. Is there a way to modify this names ? Thank you.

You can download a fix (Real names fix, fake.inc fix etc.). Google it. Also, maybe try buying the game...?

This update had totally nuked/nerfed whatever you want to call it certain roles and concepts.

I'm at my wits end in testing. No doubt you are as well dude. Creating tactics you can use with Arsenal to dominate sides but when I test with Bournemouth etc they turn to **** haha

I have found counterintuitive concepts are working well. Which makes justifying them when making tactics slightly farcical.

I have noticed you have seen what I have seen, ala goals through the middle from players skipping by CH's and the fact crossing is dead. Your tactics/tests are similar to what I am finding works. So you are on the right path dude.

Last edited:
You can download a fix (Real names fix, fake.inc fix etc.). Google it. Also, maybe try buying the game...?
What have buying the game to do with it.
I bought the game and it's the same names in my game.
It is something to do with SI dont have all the rights for club names.

Help

Hey thanks for the tactics, they were amazing!
I have some questions.
1. What opposition instructions should I use? I can't click to enlarge the example image...
2. Do you keep your old tactics? (V8,V7,...) If so, where?

Thanks!!

Last edited:

Guy, V8 and V9 show very close performance on my testing stand so I just can't say for sure which is better at the current moment so I won't remove V8 from the OP untill I'll be 100% sure that V9 is better but it'll takes time... :)

THE NEW V9 VERSION HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

CHANGES:

- moved AMCL to MCL position, added a new role and PIs.

- moved MC to MCR position, tweaked PIs.

Dev_V9_Barca.png
Dev_V9_Real.png

Last edited:
I can highly recommend anyone who's struggling to go with Crushos tweak of V6. I've used it with my Wolves side second season in PL. Finished 4th. I would also say that the wingers, as has been expressed by TFF, is vital for the tactic. Having players actually suited to the roles is extremely important. I signed Mark Albrighton from Leicester who had been relegated for 3mil and Jason Puncheon and they have been absolutely crushing the ME time and time again. Second season I also signed Mahrez in the january window and he's been brilliant as well. This tactic as a base is a very good one, tweak it to suit your team and you'll have the best one out there right now.

****! :) I got some crazy result after 48 matches but when I replayed the season for another 48 matches it showed very close performance to V8. :)

Now both CM's need to be good defensivly or one of them can be more attacking minded?

@TFF
Could you also include screens of the best MCL/MCR players? Would MCL be the same as SS?

Last edited:
Now both CM's need to be good defensivly or one of them can be more attacking minded?

Priority should be given to the attacking attributes for CMs... For CMs you need AMs who can play CMs but only try to avoid PPM "Come Deep To Get Ball" because many good AMCs have this PPM.

Back