Mate, I think you have uploaded the filters wrongly. I mean I have to import each filter any time, if you click on all your filters, then "export" you will create only one .fmf, and then I need to import only that one to have all the filters in game

Mate, I think you have uploaded the filters wrongly. I mean I have to import each filter any time, if you click on all your filters, then "export" you will create only one .fmf, and then I need to import only that one to have all the filters in game

For some guys the fmf files didn't work - because of that he's doing that his way ;)

Got off to a rocky start with this tactic but it's doing pretty good so far.

View attachment 204166

The CM(Attack) looks like the most vital part of the team to get right. So far all my convincing wins have come with very high ratings in this position.

Using the tactic in level 10 and league record so far with a mediocre side - 10-2-2... and knocked out of two or four cups.... however two defeats were outrageous steals and another was penalties. - perhaps an attacking version is needed as its difficult to get back into the game when you are losing in the second half.

TFF, what you think - how big impact on tactic will have playing without OI's at all or eventually playing with OI's set by assistant? cos am playing FMTouch, and setting this every single one game is very big pain in the *** ;).

i dont use the OI and im doing pretty well with ajax and no signings

i dont use the OI and im doing pretty well with ajax and no signings
yeah, OI's are basically about covering weaker foots of opponents, not the big deal i guess, but anyway i wanted to ask TFF about his opinion on that thing ;).

everyone just ignore enzo perez, i come across gamers like him all the time (i'm a pro gamer)

he's a sad loser who isn't good at any game he plays so just trolls on forums, if he could get a ban would be appreciated

don't reply to him anymore even if he messages you directly, he's just trying to troll, can't win at games so tries to win at trolling lol

Hix, I am looking how does my A.Martial fitting to this tactic !!

FMT

hey,
I Wood like try your tactic on iPad. Can someone please convert it to a *.tac file for me?

Thaaaaaanks ^^)

hey,
I Wood like try your tactic on iPad. Can someone please convert it to a *.tac file for me?

Thaaaaaanks ^^)

Yeah, how do you get tactics to your iPad? Do I have to make a save with the tactic on my PC and then cross-save it?

Isn't there an easier way? :(

Yeah, how do you get tactics to your iPad? Do I have to make a save with the tactic on my PC and then cross-save it?

Isn't there an easier way? :(

You need a *.tac file of the tactic. You can sync it with iTunes file tranfer.
but someone have to convert the *.fmf with the tactic Export from the Pc version.
Pleeeeeeaaaaase

What about if I get one player off? Who should I take?