How do you save oi? I have saved them on tactics screen but they don't show up on match day and also tried saving after making changes while in a match. Still doesn't work. Any help would be great. Btw what an amazing tactic!

im having same trouble mate! can anyone help, thanks!

It's simple. I have already tested his tactic and worked ok. Now, before I change to another version, I want to be sure it works.
Let's not forget the people who got smashed by bigger teams using this tactics.
It works with Barcelona (even though Wolsburg knocked me out of UCL) an Liverpool. This are both at least good teams.
One last thing: if the last versions were that good, why are they updated every 3 hours?!?
When someone posts a tactic, it would be nice from him to post results also, for people to see what kind of team they need. Not to start a new save and after 2 hours of preparing the season to find out that it's not suitable for their club.
PS: I hate people who post shity tactics and expect others to test it.
Unlike you, I'm not a kissing-a.s.s and I have pertinent questions.

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk
what is your point ? tff never post his results, that why he made the testing tactic so you can test it your self. you ask why he update the tactic every 2 hours? well i guess he found that this update is much better. btw i follow tff tactics all the time, i trust him and his tactic.. so mate no one is forceing u to use tff tactic. there are many tactics in here. have a good day pal

Playing with v9 has transformed my liverpool game and 6 without loss not concedingg a goal, same on my carlisle save moved from 20th to 6th in 8 matches

97a14945b82637768b0362474fea8fa7.png

V10 working wonders for me. It took about 5 games for the tactic to work.

Once a player gets a yellow, i remove the tackle harder immediately. Right foot ML is vital.

Team talks and match talks are vital as well in FM16. Use passionate " Encourage" until you score and then passionate " Demand more" after you score.

Thanks, I have been looking for some guide on how to use the team talks, I will try this out.

Guys, I saw that some people said that they weren't able to see full size versions of the screenshots of OIs and the guide about settings "Specific Man Marking" so I made those screenshots as attachments at the OP so there shouldn't be any problems with viewing it in full size.

TFF do we still need same sort of players for half back as we did for the def mid

Yup, you need the same sort of players for half back if there were any changes I would informed you. ;)

bump

Guys, I've updated all versions(V8, V9 and V10) including all Waste Time versions and implemented the defensive tweak that I mentioned earlier : changed the role of DM to "Half Back" and tweaked his "Closing Down" settings. Also, I tweaked the Closing Down setting of CM position for V8.

Please notice that I didn't change the version number for every tactic because it would caused great confusion and instead of that I added an additional marker to every version (e.1) and in the future if there any further updates then I'll be just changing this marker to e.2, e3 and so on...

Guys, I've added screenshots of all versions for tablet FM16 to the OP including screenshots of Waste Time version(as I remember someone asked for it;))

Last edited:
It's simple. I have already tested his tactic and worked ok. Now, before I change to another version, I want to be sure it works.
Let's not forget the people who got smashed by bigger teams using this tactics.
It works with Barcelona (even though Wolsburg knocked me out of UCL) an Liverpool. This are both at least good teams.
One last thing: if the last versions were that good, why are they updated every 3 hours?!?
When someone posts a tactic, it would be nice from him to post results also, for people to see what kind of team they need. Not to start a new save and after 2 hours of preparing the season to find out that it's not suitable for their club.
PS: I hate people who post shity tactics and expect others to test it.
Unlike you, I'm not a kissing-*** and I have pertinent questions.

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

There in lies your problem. You seem to have this idea that these tactic makers are here for your bidding. They have made a choice to share their work. How they do that is not up to you. I am not a kiss ***, I have manners unlike you. I have no general preference for any one tactic and instead appreciate the work of all the creators, good and bad. Why? Because they are contributing to the community. Taking their OWN time to create and share the tactics, which for most is enough but not for a spoiled odorous fellow such as yourself who wants everything spoon fed to him and unable to do things for himself. Well start trying you might actually like to wipe your own **** instead of others doing it for you. Have some manners and say thanks for sharing instead of throwing your toys out of the pram.

V10 working wonders for me. It took about 5 games for the tactic to work.

Once a player gets a yellow, i remove the tackle harder immediately. Right foot ML is vital.

Team talks and match talks are vital as well in FM16. Use passionate " Encourage" until you score and then passionate " Demand more" after you score.

I also used V10 with Man Utd, along with V9 for away matches against strong teams (Chelsea, City, Arsenal..etc)

Worked wonders for me and won everything in the first season, you might wanna try it. ;)

Sure mate… I'll do that when I have some free time because it's impossible to explain that in few words and it requires to do some serious write up… :)

Of course mate just take your time. :) I'm actually very much into V9 with DM and some defensive tweaks (DM support + tweaked closing down for Centre Backs). I don't think I will change to V10 anytime soon. I know it is probably more efficient, but I just want to make things harder :D

In V10 does it matter if Shadow Striker has PPM Comes deep to get ball? Or it's less important since his movement is affected by marking?

Or it's less important since his movement is affected by marking?

"Comes Deep To Get Ball" PPM only affects player's behavior during attack(when in possession) and "Specific Man Marking" only affects player's behavior during defense(when out of possession) so they don't interfere with each other.

In V10 does it matter if Shadow Striker has PPM Comes deep to get ball?

"Comes Deep To Get Ball" is still undesirable PPM for SS.

what is your point ? tff never post his results, that why he made the testing tactic so you can test it your self. you ask why he update the tactic every 2 hours? well i guess he found that this update is much better. btw i follow tff tactics all the time, i trust him and his tactic.. so mate no one is forceing u to use tff tactic. there are many tactics in here. have a good day pal

I'm not TFF's follower so I didn't know that he never posts results. He could answer himself when I asked, but it doesn't matter.

There in lies your problem. You seem to have this idea that these tactic makers are here for your bidding. They have made a choice to share their work. How they do that is not up to you. I am not a kiss ***, I have manners unlike you. I have no general preference for any one tactic and instead appreciate the work of all the creators, good and bad. Why? Because they are contributing to the community. Taking their OWN time to create and share the tactics, which for most is enough but not for a spoiled odorous fellow such as yourself who wants everything spoon fed to him and unable to do things for himself. Well start trying you might actually like to wipe your own **** instead of others doing it for you. Have some manners and say thanks for sharing instead of throwing your toys out of the pram.

I'll try to explain, even though it'll be very hard for me taking in consideration that I can't draw for you to finally understand:
1) The objective of a TACTIC is to have RESULTS so, in my opinion, it is mandatory to post RESULTS along with the TACTIC. If there are creators who don't post results, I don't judge them.
2) When someone "sells" something, in this case a tactic, it is normal to answer questions related to their "product". But again, if they don't, is their option.
3) As far as I remember, I've posted more feedback about TFF's tactics then you ever did/will - that means you are here only to bother other people, not to have constructive conversations in order to help this community.

I'll try to explain, even though it'll be very hard for me taking in consideration that I can't draw for you to finally understand:
1) The objective of a TACTIC is to have RESULTS so, in my opinion, it is mandatory to post RESULTS along with the TACTIC. If there are creators who don't post results, I don't judge them.
2) When someone "sells" something, in this case a tactic, it is normal to answer questions related to their "product". But again, if they don't, is their option.
3) As far as I remember, I've posted more feedback about TFF's tactics then you ever did/will - that means you are here only to bother other people, not to have constructive conversations in order to help this community.

You can ask for results, but you aren't entitled to them. You don't have to ask TFF "What's wrong with you?". That's rude, and not okay.

Back