Is there a chance that someone has V4 they will upload for me
cheers and merry xmas

Hey TFF, wich filter for central midfilders fits for V10, V8 or V9 ? Thanks for your work, mate.

Do you also make the change in training role or leave that at DM?

The traning should be the same.

Does pitch size affect the tactic and if so what's the optimum size?

average pitch size would work just fine

Hey TFF, wich filter for central midfilders fits for V10, V8 or V9 ? Thanks for your work, mate.

Hey,

Just download them and you'll that I put some explanation into it... ;)

Thanks for answering both questions and for making us look good with your amazing tactic(s)!

TTF is there anyway how to reduce yellow card??

P.s tactic v10 is great expect a bunch of yellow card

TTF is there anyway how to reduce yellow card??

P.s tactic v10 is great expect a bunch of yellow card

Mate, how do you think if there was any way to reduce the amount Yellow and Red cards then I would did it already… :)

The thing is, if you remove "Hard Tackles" then obviously it'll reduce the amount of Yellow and Red cards you get but if you do that then you'll start to lose because in this case your defenders allow to do opposition attackers whatever they want and they just let them pass.

If you want win Trophies then be ready to get your hands dirty. :)

If look at top AI teams then you'll see that they usually get even more Yellow and Red cards than your team...

bump

Guys, I've just finished testing some very good defensive tweak but I'm too lazy to update all tactics right now and I'll do it a bit later. :)

You can do it by yourselves change the role of DM from "Defensive Midfielder" to "Half Back" and that's all.

P.S. this tweak is good for all versions : V8, V9 and V10

tff from all of your tactic that you made untill now , which one do you is the best ?

I have always wondered how you do the man marking against the 4-1-2-1-2 Wide formation

tff from all of your tactic that you made untill now , which one do you is the best ?

As I said at the OP I find that V10 is better than V8 and V9, of course, if you set "Specific Man Marking" for V10…

Also don't forget about the defensive tweak that I mention early... I'll soon update all versions with it and also change the Closing Down settings of DM by 1 noth...

I have always wondered how you do the man marking against the 4-1-2-1-2 Wide formation

Show it... I'm not sure that I understand what you mean.

Last edited:
tff i meant from all football managers, which one do you think is your best tactic?

Going to give V10 a try now, just changed DM to Half Back also.

When you say "Training should be the same" do you mean should be the same as it was in V8 as DM?

Or shall I set my DM's to Half Back?

Hi TFF, sorry to be a pain man. For V10 you showed how to set up individual man marking but the screenshot is too small. Also, as we need to set it up before the match starts, could it be done during the match screen where both the tactics are shown for each team or it has to be done before the matchday itself. I know its a stupid question

Hey just wanted to say that V9 is amazing. I am playing it right now and it's just insane. PLayed Newcastle and won vs Chelsea (5:2), vs Tottenham (1:0), vs Man Utd (2:1). Leading in BPL right now. Amazing tactic, it feels like I am playing on cheats.

Also TTF, can you give a reasoning behind setting DM as Half Back? I am just curious how does it exactly improve your team's performance?

Nottingham Forest Tactic

Hey, TFF. I was wondering if you could recommend a tactic for Nottingham Forest. Big time underdogs in the Championship with a predicted finish of 18th out of the 24 places. Mediocre squad at most.
Finished my first season and ended up 4th but lost in the playoffs for promotion :(
Any help would be appreciated so we can finally get to the premier league. Any players you know, anything.
Cheers.

Back