Guys, I've updated all versions(V8, V9 and V10) including all Waste Time versions and implemented the defensive tweak that I mentioned earlier : changed the role of DM to "Half Back" and tweaked his "Closing Down" settings. Also, I tweaked the Closing Down setting of CM position for V8.

Please notice that I didn't change the version number for every tactic because it would caused great confusion and instead of that I added an additional marker to every version (e.1) and in the future if there any further updates then I'll be just changing this marker to e.2, e3 and so on...

Hi TFF, sorry to be a pain man. For V10 you showed how to set up individual man marking but the screenshot is too small. Also, as we need to set it up before the match starts, could it be done during the match screen where both the tactics are shown for each team or it has to be done before the matchday itself. I know its a stupid question

Can someone post a screenshot or something of the OI please. Can't seem to view the images TFF posted.

Yes, you can set "Specific Man Marking" during the match.

Guys, just copy the links of the screenshots and open them in a new browser windows… they should be shown in full size.

I'll keep trying... :S

I've answered that question, probably, about 1000 times already... :) Sorry, mate... I just can't force myself to write the answer again :$

Also TTF, can you give a reasoning behind setting DM as Half Back? I am just curious how does it exactly improve your team's performance?

Sure mate… I'll do that when I have some free time because it's impossible to explain that in few words and it requires to do some serious write up… :)

Last edited:
Just secured promotion in the first season with Ipswich Town. Was predicted to finish 8th but I finished 3rd. Could easily have gained automatic promotion with a second place finish but i seriously messed up team motivation mid season but i rallied the troops towards the end and went on a great run. Only signed a full back on a free transfer, no other amount spent. Also for the Playoff semi finals and final i started to employ V8.5 with the full back tweak.View attachment 197224View attachment 197223View attachment 197222

Actually, looking back at the table, i could have and should have won the league. No thanks to that horrendous run mid season which was all my fault. TFf ur a tactical genius for turning a noob like me into a success with this Lord of the rings tactic.

Last edited:

Guys, I've added screenshots of all versions for tablet FM16 to the OP including screenshots of Waste Time version(as I remember someone asked for it;))

any backup plan for red card? i find it's very likely to get red card for DCs DLRs...
for league matches, it's ok, but for cup playoffs, it's fatal!

been following this since it was out, but never actually log in.

been using v6 for 4 seasons now, its amazing.

you made the best tactic last FM and now you've made the best one this FM.

appreciate all the constant updates you make to it aswell.

keep it up mate well done

Can someone kindly post a bigger screenshot of the man marking portion for V10? Opening the image in another window does not work for me. Thanks

For Anyone With Image Problems

Can someone kindly post a bigger screenshot of the man marking portion for V10? Opening the image in another window does not work for me. Thanks
I solved this.
Just open the image in new tab or window, and then change the .png extension at the end of the link to .jpg

Last edited:
Can someone post a screenshot or something of the OI please. Can't seem to view the images TFF posted.
Just change the .png extension of the link to .jpg
Here you go.
Dev_V7_OIs.jpg

TFF do we still need same sort of players for half back as we did for the def mid

How do you save oi? I have saved them on tactics screen but they don't show up on match day and also tried saving after making changes while in a match. Still doesn't work. Any help would be great. Btw what an amazing tactic!

View attachment 197181too much red cards CD position how change that ? TTF amaizing tactic i play in Seriba 2nd liga and i hope promoted to Serbia 1st division. Version V10 e.1 and waste time v10 but i want try V9 because i dont have money and player for all posiotion V10 tactic :D

Hey Guys, Are V8, V9 and V10 for 16.2? Was trying to find out but couldn't.

I cant understand why you are a rude inconsiderate bell end, but hey we have to put up with you. Test the tactic yourself TFF doesnt have to do anything for your benefit. Personally MOST feel he has done enough making these tactics for us to try for ourselves. Does your mum spoon feed you as well?
It's simple. I have already tested his tactic and worked ok. Now, before I change to another version, I want to be sure it works.
Let's not forget the people who got smashed by bigger teams using this tactics.
It works with Barcelona (even though Wolsburg knocked me out of UCL) an Liverpool. This are both at least good teams.
One last thing: if the last versions were that good, why are they updated every 3 hours?!?
When someone posts a tactic, it would be nice from him to post results also, for people to see what kind of team they need. Not to start a new save and after 2 hours of preparing the season to find out that it's not suitable for their club.
PS: I hate people who post shity tactics and expect others to test it.
Unlike you, I'm not a kissing-*** and I have pertinent questions.

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

I cant understand why you are a rude inconsiderate bell end, but hey we have to put up with you. Test the tactic yourself TFF doesnt have to do anything for your benefit. Personally MOST feel he has done enough making these tactics for us to try for ourselves. Does your mum spoon feed you as well?
It's simple. I have already tested his tactic and worked ok. Now, before I change to another version, I want to be sure it works.
Let's not forget the people who got smashed by bigger teams using this tactics.
It works with Barcelona (even though Wolsburg knocked me out of UCL) an Liverpool. This are both at least good teams.
One last thing: if the last versions were that good, why are they updated every 3 hours?!?
When someone posts a tactic, it would be nice from him to post results also, for people to see what kind of team they need. Not to start a new save and after 2 hours of preparing the season to find out that it's not suitable for their club.
PS: I hate people who post shity tactics and expect others to test it.
Unlike you, I'm not a kissing-a.s.s and I have pertinent questions.

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

V10 working wonders for me. It took about 5 games for the tactic to work.

Once a player gets a yellow, i remove the tackle harder immediately. Right foot ML is vital.

Team talks and match talks are vital as well in FM16. Use passionate " Encourage" until you score and then passionate " Demand more" after you score.

Back