Does Vela play good? He looks awesome for this role according to his atributes, but he is quite expensive and quite slow :)
d3eb877c1401dbb253e8445d1b4d5bba.png

thanks mate
i guss he had a good season

hey tff , if the other team gets a red card, do i still need to use the Specific Man Marking?

esta tácita não presta, promete muito mas depois os jogos tornam se chatos e os resultados pobres ...
O Benfica não tem assim jogadores tão fracos para a usar ! que pena ...:@

esta tácita não presta, promete muito mas depois os jogos tornam se chatos e os resultados pobres ...
O Benfica não tem assim jogadores tão fracos para a usar ! que pena ...:@

A tatica é boa sim, provavelmente você que está a fazer algo errado.

I will try in English ... so did not want to sell my PL who are jonas and Raul jimenez and The talisca also makes advanced shadow preferred to stay with them to enhance selling and adapted the positions put certain deputies to train them to certain specific movements type the twos I know to be accurate.
but as I said I do not know why the games make it boring and without opportunities ... I had a lot of hope on this tactic

english please
I will try in English ... so did not want to sell my PL who are jonas and Raul jimenez and The talisca also makes advanced shadow preferred to stay with them to enhance selling and adapted the positions put certain deputies to train them to certain specific movements type the twos I know to be accurate.
but as I said I do not know why the games make it boring and without opportunities ... I had a lot of hope on this tactic

A tatica é boa sim, provavelmente você que está a fazer algo errado.

mate just read the op again everything you need you can find there

[QUOTE = tzahy; 2929523] companheiro de apenas ler o op novamente tudo que você precisa você pode encontrar lá [/ QUOTE]
I follow everything you exactly, I'm using right workout av 10 the only thing I intend to do differently is to have Montanaro managing instructions to the adversary ... and the instructions to the opponent in tactics also put them, for then everything will scratch is not I understand

Back