[QUOTE = tzahy; 2929523] companheiro de apenas ler o op novamente tudo que você precisa você pode encontrar lá [/ QUOTE]
I follow everything you exactly, I'm using right workout av 10 the only thing I intend to do differently is to have Montanaro managing instructions to the adversary ... and the instructions to the opponent in tactics also put them, for then everything will scratch is not I understand
post ss of your team

Using v10 put when trying to do the specific man marking this option is not available on my tactic screen, has anyone had this problem?

V9 AND V10 TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES FOR V10:

- moved SS to the center

- tweaked the dribbling settings of CM

- changed GK's duty and role, tweaked GK's distribution settings

CHANGES FOR V9:

- changed GK's duty and role, tweaked GK's distribution settings

It looks awesome! Thank you! :D

the problem is the team in games as a little that I will miss the cup against an underdog know there is no invincible tactics but at a disadvantage never turned a game the team becomes apathetic ... it is not I do? just leave the instructions in tactics? View attachment 1002495View attachment 1002496
mate dont change the oi, the left photo should be your oi. dont let your *** manager to do it . this the oi

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS:

Last edited:
8b26e0483f416b7e761f92398d52335b.png

when you set the man marking before the game..

Do you change the man marking during the game also if they make subs or formation switches?

This tactic is completely fantastic. Congratulations to the creator and the people's feedbacks. I tried to use many tactics and I've got no success... until find this V10! These are my results after putting the tactic in the middle of the season: 18 wins and 4 draws, no losses. Thanks!

The Specific Man Marking and the Waste Time for V10 tactic fit perfectly with the original V10! I always put the WT every 80" and I always keep the result.

View attachment 196364

Last edited:
Hey TFF, in your new suggestion list, you put Martial in the Right wide midfielder (and I believe he'd be fantastic there) but he's not in the Deep Lying Forward one. As I already have Neymar as MR, do you think Martial has the right attributes to fit the DLF role? he's a 4.5 stars in my save, but his lack of teamwork can be detrimental (he's 20 yo and has 9 teamwork at the moment)

Hey TFF, in your new suggestion list, you put Martial in the Right wide midfielder (and I believe he'd be fantastic there) but he's not in the Deep Lying Forward one. As I already have Neymar as MR, do you think Martial has the right attributes to fit the DLF role? he's a 4.5 stars in my save, but his lack of teamwork can be detrimental (he's 20 yo and has 9 teamwork at the moment)

Hey,

He might improved greatly in your save so it very could be that he starts to fits well to the role... it's hard to say without seeing his attributes...

When you start a new save he has random PA 160-190 so potentially he could be as good as Messi or Ronaldo… if he were lucky and got PA about 190... anyway if he got the minimal level 160 then he still will be very decent

Back