I was a little confused. Which version of the tactics best suited for patch 16.2? Please link to it. :)

10 e.3
smile.gif
Nice, can you upload it?

im unable to load filters can anyone please enlighten me on this issue i have downloaded and placed in the filters folder but they fail to appear when i load the game and go to import the filters

thanks

Hi TTF, Just want to thank you for this awesome tactic! Fit great to my Arsenal squad

Can´t wait for next great improvements

I was wondering if there is a prem team outside the big few that have a decent squad for this tactic

Finding it far 2 easy to do well with some of these awesome tactics, so decided to make things a touch more realistic and holiday thru the majority of matches. Its 2 easy with a good tactic to destroy all teams that you play and in my first season in the prem, i won both national cups as a newly promoted Bristol Rovers.

Ive been having loads of fun just by holidaying each game thru and slightly amend the tactics pre game (usually the defensive line deep or high) and sit n keep your fingers crossed for a result. Granted i wont win any managerial awards this way, but i've found the game so boring when i start easily winning trophies with low rep teams. At least this way there is a real element of challenge to the game. Its so refreshing !

...also, seasons go really quickly this way 2. Went thru 1 this weekend on its own. Good times :)

Last edited:
Back