Hey,

If you want to train ML position then you need to train specifically this position and in this case for the role training you can only choose the roles that associate with ML/MR positions and unfortunately there's no "Inside Forward" training available so the other most suitable training focus is "Winger" in this case.

Mate do you planning make tactic with two strikers? maybe 4-4-2?

Yes, no striker. It's the formation he uses now, but with two shadow strikers instead of one striker and one amc. He used this formation in V4,V5,V6,V7,V8 etc, I'm not sure "exactly" which version. I used V11 as a template and made it this formation again. I've only made some changes in player roles/instructions and set-pieces. I kept the team instructions the same, as nothing in there improved the tactic in my test.

Any chance you'd share this tactic?

How i know you need man marking whenever is possible and no do not man markinh central midfielder you need man marking Mcr or dcmr so rigth cdntral

I'm sorry I dont quite understand what your saying. Should I be man marking whenever possible?

Guys, there's high probability of releasing a new tactic today.

It looks awesome. ;)

OOOO YES! YOUPI!!! YOU SAVE MY FM LIVE MAN! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your TACTICS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BERSERK

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF BERSERK V1

Berserk_V1_Barca.png
Berserk_V1_Real.png

Ok, guys... here's a new tactic :) but it would be more appropriate to call it just a tweak of Devastator tactic but I decided to give it own name in order to reduce any confusion because there are a lot of different versions of Devastator. I won't create a new thread for it and just add it to the OP.

This tactic has took all my attention right now :) because it performs awesome and plays awesome.

In testing it shows better or at least similar performance as Devastator.

I haven't tested this tactic with the man marking for the left striker the same way as for the Shadow Striker in v10 e.7 but without any doubt it should further improve performance so you can set it.

Training, OIs, attributes, PPMs and all other stuff are the same as for V10 and V11.

Last edited:
played 4 games with new tactic and is doing just awesome. beat Ac Milan on away 3-0 iam torino

Any preference on what should be the stronger foot on the strikers? Also, I thought you said you thought 2 striker formations were weaker with this ME? Has this tactic changed that?

Any preference on what should be the stronger foot on the strikers?

It doesn’t have critical importance but if you can choose then you a right footed at the left side and a left footed at the right.

Also, I thought you said you thought 2 striker formations were weaker with this ME? Has this tactic changed that?

I've tried countless amount of other approaches with 2 strikers and it didn't work and only this specific approach showed incredible performance. :)

bump

BERSERK

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF BERSERK V1

Berserk_V1_Barca.png
Berserk_V1_Real.png

Ok, guys... here's a new tactic :) but it would be more appropriate to call it just a tweak of Devastator tactic but I decided to give it own name in order to reduce any confusion because there are a lot of different versions of Devastator. I won't create a new thread for it and just add it to the OP.

This tactic has took all my attention right now :) because it performs awesome and plays awesome.

In testing it shows better or at least similar performance as Devastator.

I haven't tested this tactic with the man marking for the left striker the same way as for the Shadow Striker in v10 e.7 but without any doubt it should further improve performance so you can set it.

Training, OIs, attributes, PPMs and all other stuff are the same as for V10 and V11.

I might be a bit stupid with this comment but in the OP it says you can train ML and MR as Inside Frorwards. You cant select this role in game for the positions ML MR

I might be a bit stupid with this comment but in the OP it says you can train ML and MR as Inside Frorwards. You cant select this role in game for the positions ML MR

ML and MR they are winger? like in tactics screen Neymar and Iniesta or that two Snipers??

Back