two players have been sent of, but we have took the cup
b3592c36c5febf7d09f23ff57def50bc.png

tff hello, i ve notice from the last fm to this 16 that u dont have the changes from dl /dr narrow / wider...shouldnt be work to this? have ur tried it yet? let me know thanks

Great tactic. Been using V10 (e.5) with Ajax. However, I'm struggling to beat big teams away in the Champions League. I've had no problem beating them at home! Any tips?

Is there any finishing training anyone recommends for strikers like in previous versions I remember someone saying that players with high technique you should train to lob keepers and ones with high composure train to go round keepers just thinking does it still apply

v11 is amazing on holiday :3 I am in 2022 with mancity and I've won every single MATCH (!) in Champions Cup so far. Only the final is left ;)

Guedes and Sterling have an average Rating of 8.57 and Joe Hart managed to have 10 clean sheets (H)

edit: winning the final too. So we a Champions Cup with only won matches

Last edited:
V11 works much better for me in testing after I changed the RM to RW like in the SS below. Have you considered or tested this TFF? I surely would start a save with a "real" team, since it worked great for me in your database. Obviously I would not change the LM also to a winger, because the LB receives the ball from GK and LM is crucial for the left side. But the attacking right side works great, with the attacking RB also get's more space.

Have you considered or tested this TFF?

Hey mate,

Sure, I've tested IFs ( A ) ... and latter when I have time I'll PM you some info and you'll see that it's possible to say which of them is better even without any testing. ;)

iwaniwanowitsch said:
Hey TFF,

I am really enjoying your tactics and the ammount of effort you put into having an eye for tiny details.

May I ask you to share the filters for FMRTE you used in the DEVASTATOR OP?

Thanks and keep up the great work

Hey,

I glad to hear it works good for you. ;)

Yes, I can share it. Do you need filters only for ML/MR/AMCL/STCR positions?

V11 works much better for me in testing after I changed the RM to RW like in the SS below. Have you considered or tested this TFF? I surely would start a save with a "real" team, since it worked great for me in your database. Obviously I would not change the LM also to a winger, because the LB receives the ball from GK and LM is crucial for the left side. But the attacking right side works great, with the attacking RB also get's more space.

you said you changed rm to a rw? but ss shows and inside forward.... which is it may I ask?

the one IF (A) worked for me so well !!!
TFF i noticed that u didnt made narrow left wide right (back) like last year, how comes? did u tested yet? let me know :)

you said you changed rm to a rw? but ss shows and inside forward.... which is it may I ask?

I changed the position from RM to RW... But the role is changed to
inside forward.

Hey mate,

Sure, I've tested IFs ( A ) ... and latter when I have time I'll PM you some info and you'll see that it's possible to say which of them is better even without any testing. ;)

Thanks for your PM, TFF. After more testing I still get great results on the testing database. 3 seasons with 100+ points. Anyway I also tested it for a fast season instant result with Leicester and Arsenal. With Leicester I conceded extremely many goals and it didn't work at all. I still scored a lot, but defence was scary bad. With Arsenal though it worked a threat. Since the IF is not taking part in the defence it will only work with good teams or if you're the favourite. It can also be a change to do late in the game, if you're behind with a goal.

Henry , i changed to (Right IF) like u said , also by mistake i changed my left Wide to a ''Winger attacker'' and some how works so good with a bad team lol

Pls mate

v11 is amazing on holiday :3 I am in 2022 with mancity and I've won every single MATCH (!) in Champions Cup so far. Only the final is left ;)

Guedes and Sterling have an average Rating of 8.57 and Joe Hart managed to have 10 clean sheets (H)

edit: winning the final too. So we a Champions Cup with only won matches

can you show some SS of your 11 start please

Back