Hi all

A quick observation...more or less all my goals arrive from a cross of the DL or DR. Is it normal? I'm Inter Milan and my DL is Dodo and my DR is Montoya. For this reason a lot of wins are 1-0 with a great possession and 15+ shots on goal but with very fews CCC.

Thanks

4d2999e519ed2e90e8ee998d2429bdd7.png

With the man marking should we only be using it when the opposing team uses the formations shown in the OP? For example would I man mark the right central midfielder in a 4-4-2?

How i know you need man marking whenever is possible and no do not man markinh central midfielder you need man marking Mcr or dcmr so rigth cdntral

yes yes!!! we did it. we are in the group stage of the cl
3426b597568fb05bb7c720337490f977.png

I still prefer two shadow strikers. Doing pretty nice in the testing league, with 114+108 and a total of 222 points. Two very similiar season proofs it's solid. Best result was 11-0 against Barcelona with 21-0 in shots on goal hehe ;)

I still prefer two shadow strikers. Doing pretty nice in the testing league, with 114+108 and a total of 222 points. Two very similiar season proofs it's solid. Best result was 11-0 against Barcelona with 21-0 in shots on goal hehe ;)
Thanks for test but dont forget write what tactic do you use

Hey mate,

Sure, I've tested IFs ( A ) ... and latter when I have time I'll PM you some info and you'll see that it's possible to say which of them is better even without any testing. ;)

Hey,

I glad to hear it works good for you. ;)

Yes, I can share it. Do you need filters only for ML/MR/AMCL/STCR positions?

I would appreciate any filters you are willing to share. Preferably the one you mentioned plus DM and WBL/R.

2 shadow strikers? u mean no striker ?

2 shadow strikers? u mean no striker ?

Yes, no striker. It's the formation he uses now, but with two shadow strikers instead of one striker and one amc. He used this formation in V4,V5,V6,V7,V8 etc, I'm not sure "exactly" which version. I used V11 as a template and made it this formation again. I've only made some changes in player roles/instructions and set-pieces. I kept the team instructions the same, as nothing in there improved the tactic in my test.

Yes, no striker. It's the formation he uses now, but with two shadow strikers instead of one striker and one amc. He used this formation in V4,V5,V6,V7,V8 etc, I'm not sure "exactly" which version. I used V11 as a template and made it this formation again. I've only made some changes in player roles/instructions and set-pieces. I kept the team instructions the same, as nothing in there improved the tactic in my test.

may u upload a screen mate?

TFF, I have a question mate. You said that we should train our wingers in inside forward or winger. For example, currently I'm managing Gladbach. Herrmann plays as left winger but I am training him for inside forward/AML. But also I want him to learn play as ML. Does this happen only when I train him as winger/ML or is he going to learn to play as ML with just playing as ML?

TFF, I have a question mate. You said that we should train our wingers in inside forward or winger. For example, currently I'm managing Gladbach. Herrmann plays as left winger but I am training him for inside forward/AML. But also I want him to learn play as ML. Does this happen only when I train him as winger/ML or is he going to learn to play as ML with just playing as ML?

Hey,

If you want to train ML position then you need to train specifically this position and in this case for the role training you can only choose the roles that associate with ML/MR positions and unfortunately there's no "Inside Forward" training available so the other most suitable training focus is "Winger" in this case.

Back