LETS BE HONEST !

Now took a look at my Huddersfield save. I have played more than 3 seasons, total 38 saved games! A I tought that I saved game too offten. :S

And someone satating that 300 save game for same period is just normal, because of the game crash...
And just like coincidence he is undefeated...yeah right...

My results were

1st Season- Promotion from Championship to Premier League

2nd Season- 6st place

3th Season- 2nd place (lost title in last round) - One save/load and could win premier league in 2nd premier league season with Huddersfield.

But what is the point of doing that? With 300 save game, i could also be undefeated, but waht's the point?

Just be honest ppl, if u share your incredible results, share also your game status, one save per month is enough if u play fair....

PS. It is not offtopic, I have mainly used TTF tactics, with my little tweaks.

This is not empty story, so here are my results and game status

View attachment 174917View attachment 174914View attachment 174913

Last edited:
View attachment 174925

Started using sunfire v1 after loss vs benfica 3-2

View attachment 174923
Using sunfire v1 since the beginning of the new season.

View attachment 174921
My team.

So, it's a great tactic. Nothing that surprises me coming from TFF. I'm seeing too many discussions in this thread about the ethics of playing this game. It's a waste of time, guys. Just play the game your way and everyone's happy.

I always try to create my own tactic once in a while and sometimes it comes a nice tactic. But I never achieve that stability that TFF's tactics usually give. So, my point of view is: What's the point in wasting my time on achieving such stability on my own if I know there's a system out there who gives me that stability that i want to build my team on? Personally, I like to build a team and adapt my players to a system that gives me more chances to perform regularly every match. And the tactics is the 1st step to do it. Sure it's a great help, but it's up to you to squeeze the tactic and build the best squad possible to take the best from it. So, managing the team, rotating the players, making the right subs, hiring the right players, making profit on players to build greater squad, etc it's a work on your own and not just simply of the tactic that you're plugin in, right? Football Manager success it's much more than a tactic. So there's no such thing as cheat tactic, or wining all games tactic like some people are saying here. It's up to you to to power up the tactic even more with your management of your team/ club, so not cheating at all.

This is my opinion though. Some like to focus on the "training ground" and build their own tactic and philosophy. Others, like to have a great strategy already built and make it even greater and invincible doing he best management on it, just like me. That's why this game is callled "Football" "Manager". You choose what word means the most to you on playing the game ahah

Looking forward to start using v3 soon

Last edited:
LETS BE HONEST !

Now took a look at my Huddersfield save. I have played more than 3 seasons, total 38 saved games! A I tought that I saved game too offten. :S

And someone satating that 300 save game for same period is just normal, because of the game crash...
And just like coincidence he is undefeated...yeah right...

My results were

1st Season- Promotion from Championship to Premier League

2nd Season- 6st place

3th Season- 2nd place (lost title in last round) - One save/load and could win premier league in 2nd premier league season with Huddersfield.

But what is the point of doing that? With 300 save game, i could also be undefeated, but waht's the point?

Just be honest ppl, if u share your incredible results, share also your game status, one save per month is enough if u play fair....

PS. It is not offtopic, I have mainly used TTF tactics, with my little tweaks.

This is not empty story, so here are my results and game status

View attachment 1026129View attachment 1026132View attachment 1026133

1 save/month is what most cheaters use, but ok... just use your brain. Why you think so much people want instant result (then after season end they just wait to put hours in the game). Is so fuc*** easy make a cheat save game and make him look legit. But also who cares? Tactic is bad? No at least for me is extremilly good and it seems for you too. Can we stop with this and discuss tactics or praise TFF good work.

Link ti Sunfire v1 pls and is it good for 16.2 or better then v3 ?

1 save per month is what most cheates use, but 10 saves per month is not what cheaters do? Where is logic?

BTW u can always see "Game Time", in my 3.5 seasons it is 48 hours, about 13 hours per season, because of micromanagment, transfer period that takes always 3 hours at least for me (twice per season winter/summer) etc.

PS. Like I said i have saved game to lot in this Huddersfield save 38 times in almost 3.5 seasons. My avareage is 1 save per 2, 3 months.

PS. my post above, is praise of TTF work. I said results were based on his tactic mainly, and as u see results can not be better I supose in 3 sesason with Huddersfield (media predicition 20th in Championship)

Last edited:
I recommend Sunfire v1 Attacking Tweak by galego25. It won't guarantee you always win or no losses but got me an unbeaten season and works great (30+ points more than original TFF on TFF's Tactic Testing League).

I like the tactic but im still conceeding a lot of goals even against lower teams, but overall im winning a lot of games

v3 is better.

Not so sure about this, they are very similar, but V1 still seems to be slightly better.

EDIT: actually I'm in this precise moment testing both intensively, and simply not sure. They just play alike....

Last edited:
Not so sure about this, they are very similar, but V1 still seems to be slightly better.

EDIT: actually I'm in this precise moment testing both intensively, and simply not sure. They just play alike....

I found v3 easier to tweak to my current squad so went with that,. All these should really be used to build on rather than try and plug and play this year.

FMRTE & FM Editor Live, there was a russian one knocking about as well, not sure if its out for 16 yet though.

Point is, that this kind od ME, if u play fair has to give u results like this!

This is my 2nd season in Premier league (finished 2nd). I know that thousands of fm playes have had same situations. U got 20 on goal score 1 or 0, they have 1 score 1, they 2 score 2.
This is just from 1 season, I have it every season at least 5 like this.

And it is imposible that someone in strong Premier league does not have at least 1 ONE match like this in first 3 THREE seasons!

View attachment 174887View attachment 174886View attachment 174885View attachment 174884

Hi again guys! :D
If a player fits all the stat-criterias in TFFs filters, does then matter if he only gets half a yellow circle on Wide Midfielder?

I hope you understand my question, since i do not know what you call the specific things in FM :D

the circle doesnt matter. If you would make your own tactic and use standard roles then yes you should make them train those roles, however TFF tweaked each role so the wide midfielders dont behave as wide midfielder but instead act as inside forwards. so for instance if you have a left winger thats accomplished at LM > train him as AML inside forward.