How do i download this and put it on my footballl manager?

Download the tactic you want to use.
Put that file into you "tactics"-folder.
For me it's located here "C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\tactics",
but i can vary a bit.
Hope you can use my help. :)

Guys, I've got a new tactic which is much better than any tactic that I posted so far! ;)

Probably, it's a bit late now to post it so I'll do it tomorrow.

I'll shut down this thread and make a new thread for the new tactic so don't worry I won't delete anything from this thread…

Heh, if you'd ask how better the new tactic compare with SINFIRE then I'd say it's about twice better ;) because on my newly created testing stand it shows almost twice better results! ;)

why you do this to us, new patch prolly ruins all the fun 20 minutes after you upload new tactic :).

there might be no any ME changes at all in the new patch... ;)

yeah i thought so earlier this week, why change ME when it's working pretty good for the first time ever. even tho i dont mind a little exploitation every now and again scoring 100 goals a season from corners ruins the fun.

Sounds awesome TFF! Even though i'll have to see it, before i will believe it can be twice as good as this awesome sunfire

Can you tell what formation it is? :D Or another little "sneakpeak" :)

​Love your tactics. :)

Post it here today, just to try it, then tomorrow open new thread, pls pls pls pls, thx thx thx thx

So I finally got promoted to the Premiership using the IR tactic and I thought I'd set up various friendlies against Premier League opposition, ranging from 'the big six' to mid-table to strugglers and needless to say, I'm smashing some of the mid-table teams but drawing most, smashing the strugglers and to simply put it, getting smashed by the big six. Any tweaks that can be made to avoid these struggles?

Guys, I've got a new tactic which is much better than any tactic that I posted so far! ;)

Probably, it's a bit late now to post it so I'll do it tomorrow.

I'll shut down this thread and make a new thread for the new tactic so don't worry I won't delete anything from this thread…

Heh, if you'd ask how better the new tactic compare with SINFIRE then I'd say it's about twice better ;) because on my newly created testing stand it shows almost twice better results! ;)

Sorry if i'm sounding desperate, but do you have any plan on when you're making the new thread tomorrow? I'm REALLY excited for your new tactic :D

Guys using sunfire v3 atm.
What do you change at away games against better sides?i dont like the offside trap..

Tapatalked

How are people dealing with the footedness of your wingers in the Galego Tweak? Any adjustments if your ML(MR) is left (right) footed? Or just stick with it and hope for the best? As a lower league team players who are equally well equipped to both feet are a bit rare.

Last edited:
How are people dealing with the footedness of your wingers in the Golego Tweak? Any adjustments if your ML(MR) is left (right) footed? Or just stick with it and hope for the best? As a lower league team players who are equally well equipped to both feet are a bit rare.
Aren't you supposed to change the PIs from 'cut inside with ball' to 'run wide with ball' if you've got a left-footed ML/right-footed MR? I would also like to know why I'm getting smashed by teams like Leeds & QPR in the Premiership but I've just beat Man Utd (1st), Arsenal (3rd) & Liverpool? Rather comfortably may I add.

How are people dealing with the footedness of your wingers in the Golego Tweak? Any adjustments if your ML(MR) is left (right) footed? Or just stick with it and hope for the best? As a lower league team players who are equally well equipped to both feet are a bit rare.
You can also simply remove the instruction to cut inside and let the player decide what to do. If a ML is right footed, he will cut inside more, if he's left footed, he will run wide more.

But don't worry too much about it, I have used all kinds of combinations and it doesn't affect performance much.

You can also simply remove the instruction to cut inside and let the player decide what to do. If a ML is right footed, he will cut inside more, if he's left footed, he will run wide more.

But don't worry too much about it, I have used all kinds of combinations and it doesn't affect performance much.

Thanks for the quick reply, and sorry for getting your name wrong the first time.

Would you consider it more effective to just not meddle with the tactics or remove the instruction? Likely only fine margins of difference, I would've thought.

Thanks for the quick reply, and sorry for getting your name wrong the first time.

Would you consider it more effective to just not meddle with the tactics or remove the instruction? Likely only fine margins of difference, I would've thought.
I would say to leave as it is, unless you are using a very one footed player in MR/L (e.g. ML with left foot only)