slickrick

Reaction score
right lads i shared the tactic before and was called a cheat and also a lair so i took it down the tactic worked for me i had no lost in the league only draws ok it worked for me but that dont mean it will work the same for you people even said i was saving the game and replaying.....whats the point in that. anyways i finally had a lost to the end of the season to man city and also i few people been using it and said its doing ok so here it goes i am posting it back up

Last edited:
Amazing results, I'm really impressed. Congratulations! Will you share it?

Thank you, man. I gotta test it so I'll come back with the feedback. Hope you found the mine of gold (H)

hey, few questions just so we can get the best out of this

1. who takes the corners
2. do the IF's have to be IF's (does ox do ok on the right, being primarily right footed and not much of a scorer compared to sanchez)
3. striker should be well rounded? (so good in the air and ground with balanced physicals?)
4. is it more important for the AMC to be a playmaker or scorer

thanks and looking to try it, also, what are the results like first season?

Coners is who ever best at it and yes the IF have to be as they cut in and the fb bomb in and put in some aggressive concerns in have a look at hector screenshot the amc is the playermake he is set to direct pass and more risky passing..I have played guriod I have also played sergio diaz and even walcott in the stiking roles and bang in 15plus as for the ox is good on the right he uses his left foot quite alot and scores but becuase he loves that right foot he also crosses well so its like you get a winger and a IF in one. If he see room he cuts in if he pushed out he crosses

trouble is you tested the tactic with Arsenal, Pretty strong squad, doesn't really challenge the tactic.

Actually pretty funny that people are demanding proof that this is legit or not.. try it out, if it works then be happy, if not move on or tweak.

if you call everyone a cheat when they could of well made an amazing tactic then how are others suppose to enjoy it. after all dont most of us come on here hoping someone has made a tactic where we hardly ever lose....

Remember the legend of 03-04 cm tactics diablo.Using ever did was defeated diablo?I don't say this tactic invincible.First try the tactic then comment.I use this tactic 9th season of Galatasaray.I have strong team.But Champions league first round barcelona 1-5 Galatasaray,Galatasaray 3-0 barcelona.Quarter final Chelsea 1-3 Galatasaray,Galatasaray 2-0 Chelsea.Semi final Marseille 0-2 Galatasaray,Galatasaray 2-1 Marseille.And the Champions league Final is unbelievable result.Galatasaray 7-0 Manchester City and my striker scored 6 goals in CL final

What would that prove? Some people save before matches in case their game crashes so they don't lose too much. Showing a save screen is pointless.

Some people do it when they re-load losses, too.

would be a pretty massive coincidence the guy who claimed to go undefeated for 3 seasons did that, don't you think?

The people commenting on this saying he cheated are absolutely patetic, it's a ******* game you sad bastards. If you don't want to try it, don't! All these "testing leagues" are ridiculous, if you are that bothered by people coming up with tactics that might be "fake" make one yourself.