same here, using with my sunderland in 2017, beat bayern on ucl final and now on the beginning of new season 4 games 4 wins on premier league

what changes should i do if i want to play this with a small team?

thanks

No I will let the A.M do it but I also watch the game if ibsee a stc or winger having his own way then ill go in myself and close down or mark tighter all depends.....for weaker team on the CDs I remove the get forward shout from him so he sits with the CDd as extra support

Nice tactic. Do you set up any match prep? Or is it the A.M who does that to?

Nice tactic. Do you set up any match prep? Or is it the A.M who does that to?
I normally follow the scout advice but if im playing a weaker team of fa cup or something like that I do attacking movement

Going well so far with Inter on 2Nd season. Mate do you know any players that i could play on midfield where you have Ramasey and Coquelin?. I only have Brozovic as a good option since I sold Medel and Kondogbia, I've like 50m to spend on one or two. Thanks

For ramsey you can get yuri or any mid with good vision and passing a goodboption is andrija balic for ramsey and you can get thiago maia as a CD d he also have good marking taclking and strenght can pass a ball as well

Going well so far with Inter on 2Nd season. Mate do you know any players that i could play on midfield where you have Ramasey and Coquelin?. I only have Brozovic as a good option since I sold Medel and Kondogbia, I've like 50m to spend on one or two. Thanks
Since you are playing with an Italian side, Crystante, Florenzi are good.

Otherwise, I guess Koke,Schneiderlin. Could try to buy Kovacic back.

Thanks guys. I tried to get Florenzi but Roma made it impossible for me to get him. Cristante is not very good, i want someone who can play CL :p I got Hojbjberg for 40m and Maia for 12.

for people thinking about try, my only complaining is i got too many cards, some games more than 5 players, got 2 red cards, against chelsea in the end of game and against tottenham, i use no OI's and match training is always att moviment

Here is a lsit of QUALITY players you can get for ANY formation this one included!

- Mammana CB
- Cubas DMC/MC
- Thiago Maia DMC/MC
- Embolo AMR/AMC/Striker (easily trained)
- Jorge DL (Flamengo i think, world class and cheap)
- Peruzzi DR (not the highest rated but does the job brilliantly!)
- Ødegaard AMC <-- Fantastic, simply OP and can be trained to fill any offencive position.
- Sondre Rossback GK (decent for lower teams, grow into a very good keeper with some years on his back)
- Jon Hou Sæther DMC/MC Norwegian talent who with playtime (feeder club) will boss youre midtfield for years
- Kristoffer Ajer DMC/MC, Currently holding a startingposition rated my 2nd best midtfielder after Pogba in 3rd season with United
This is my "to go to" list whenver i start a career. Players that i always more or less pick up unless i completely have no use for them.
Worked wonders for me so far :)

There are more expensive players with more quality when you start a game, but you pay for that to, so i reccon a championship team can ****** a few of these aswell as prospects/subs/Future stars for any Premier league team.

I simply love this game <3