AFC Wimbledon, I usually make my own tactics, I decided to try Sir Goalalot and I went 10 games undefeated and then started bombing out, AI worked me out and I started losing. I find the best tactic is to rotate tactics numerous times in a season and change the tactic to suit your opposition (unfortunately some of us have jobs and families and can be time consuming).

Anyways, tried this tactic, won 3-0, I always reserve judgement but I thinks it was a bit of luck, hatrick to Lyle Taylor. Even possession, even shots, didn't play any better than the opposition. I'll play a few more n c how i go.

View attachment 194211

Thats down to your players being agressive I had hard any red card and if I did its always the same player who have aggression of 17...many others have try with no card complaint..why do people always have to be negtive but never add a postive as well
but i was positive, posted 2 saves with good results, one with everton since the beginning with few transfers, calm down fella .-.

i removed tackle harder from everyone, problem solved. still winning most games, far less cards :)

i removed tackle harder from everyone, problem solved. still winning most games, far less cards :)

Mate, Your tactik works like a charm.
18 games undefeated, in a Low league with **** team...
I will promote if i make 6 more points.
Yellow cards are a problem, but i like how they defend.

Sould i download the new tactic from main page again?

PS: Best tactic for LLM :wub:(6)

cheers mate nope the tactic is the same still working on a update now

This works! Trying with Spurs and so far wins against Chelsea and PSG away.

No leave as it most of my defenders have a good tackling but average aggression so I dont get carded much except Gabriel he gets a few yellow or put it on stay on feet if you keep getting yellow cards

Last edited:

its not my tactic mate. i was just saying what i did to solve my red card problem

No leave as it most of my defenders have a good tackling but average aggression so I dont get carded much except Gabriel he gets a few yellow or put it on stay on feet if you keep getting yellow cards

I just had my first game after i promoted....
I beat the super cup winner 0-3 :)

I can't wait for the update :D

View attachment 191595

Sorry, but **** house tactic for me. Gone are the days of sharing tactics, you need to create your own to suit your players, training and your league position. Below league position was produced by my own tactics which I have started to screw up with this tactic.

View attachment 191593
And this was using it with a team doing very well, I was originally 10+ points in front of Portsmouth, going back to my own tactic.

Last edited:
Tacs

The idea of your tactic is good but will be countered by most astute managers. I tested with ManU, only won 1 on pre-season then lost 5-0 to Arsenal at home on day 1. The reason is simple 'the ball in behind' - you defensive line is too high and you don't even play offside.
I have tweaked this and i am now winning some games. Will add some screen shots after half a season.

I am trying deeper line or keeping high with offside, also you didn't say what you used for MP to achieve such results.

Training?

Hi i just wanted to know what your training was because i cant seem to find it anywhere on this page could you screenshot it please?