are you playing every game or instant result?
Just load multiple leagues when you start a save, then add managers. Then you can play them all at once. I only control one team per league, so they don't affect each other, and then you can test a tactic in multiple leagues at once.

Just load multiple leagues when you start a save, then add managers. Then you can play them all at once. I only control one team per league, so they don't affect each other, and then you can test a tactic in multiple leagues at once.

Ah, nice one!

Do you have player filters ?

No, though it worked with Leicester, Marseilles, and Sociedad with zero transfers, so pretty much anyone will work. Get the best players you can afford, if you're using transfers (H)

What about training, what you do for individual training?

And the corners, which position should take the corners?

I see the STL is able to receive short pass, is it correct?

I put DL and DR to take the corners, though I don't know if it matters too much...

Well, it's worked in England, Spain, France, and Germany. Where should we try next? :p

can you test it with a hughe underdogs or very low division team? :) like league 2, very intrested to see if it still works with "Idiots" :))

can you test it with a hughe underdogs or very low division team? :) like league 2, very intrested to see if it still works with "Idiots" :))

Sure, give me a team and I'll try it!