I've got Grimsby back into football league and suprise suprise my tactics have stopped working ill give this a bash see if I can change my fortunes around

Mate can you tell me how to see a CCC in the stats as in your pic with spurs game? Do i need a special skin or there is a way to add that? Tried before and didnt find :)

Can anyone tell me what the Wrong PPM would be for for wide midfielders or if this would affect the way my players play as im not getting the best results with Liverpool .

what kind of the striker do I need ? the big tall hard- working striker ?? ( defensive forward ability ) or just any type

what kind of the striker do I need ? the big tall hard- working striker ?? ( defensive forward ability ) or just any type

From my experience, you need a striker with strength, anticipation, heading, jumping and finish. With this stats you can work with any role.

Can anyone tell me what the Wrong PPM would be for for wide midfielders or if this would affect the way my players play as im not getting the best results with Liverpool .

That's weird, should definitely work for them. I'll do a Liverpool test today, maybe the tweak will have better luck.

Well you wished me luck and unfortunately it didn't work I played 22 games with Grimsby and won only 3 games drew 2 and lost 17 maybe it doesn't work with Grimsby but I slung it in an old Roma save and won 8 in a row and it looks good

This is exactly what i was experiencing with LFC and i think this tactic is defo for underdog teams , anyway i await your full test with LFC Goodluck
Liverpool was more difficult than I expected. I ended up changing the original tactic a lot. Switched from Overload to Control, changed the Tempo and Defensive Line on the Team Instructions, and changed the WB to CWBs. Now we're seeing some good progress. Will play out the season today and see how it holds up.

View attachment 1040680

View attachment 1040681

View attachment 1040682

View attachment 1040683

Well you wished me luck and unfortunately it didn't work I played 22 games with Grimsby and won only 3 games drew 2 and lost 17 maybe it doesn't work with Grimsby but I slung it in an old Roma save and won 8 in a row and it looks good

Wow, that is truly awful :p

I'll test Grimsby after this Liverpool test!

What about team training and match preparation?

Στάλθηκε από το GT-S7710 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk