Yes, you'll give up goals, but who cares, if you're scoring more.

Doubt it'd even be like that with a top team :p gonna try it as Porto it looks deadly!

i must say, for me, personally, this is the best tactic I have used in fm16, and I say this for a few reasons.

the less complicated tactic, literally a plug in and play for me, you just have to use common sense with your transfers and training.
I was impressed that even your DM gets high match ratings, which doesn't happen with other tactics, I played a match where my DM didn't score or get an assist and got a match rating of 9.0.
I score a load of goals as you promised AND didn't concede as much as I thought I would, though I tested it with Arsenal

Sure! Got a team in mind?

Well not realy, I just know by experience that it can be a challenge, the teams can be weaker than a Vanarama team and getting new players can be a struggle, so a great tactic can make quite a difference i think :)

i must say, for me, personally, this is the best tactic I have used in fm16, and I say this for a few reasons.

the less complicated tactic, literally a plug in and play for me, you just have to use common sense with your transfers and training.
I was impressed that even your DM gets high match ratings, which doesn't happen with other tactics, I played a match where my DM didn't score or get an assist and got a match rating of 9.0.
I score a load of goals as you promised AND didn't concede as much as I thought I would, though I tested it with Arsenal

Nice! I tried to make it as much plug and play as FM16 will allow. Share some screens if you have some (H)

Well not realy, I just know by experience that it can be a challenge, the teams can be weaker than a Vanarama team and getting new players can be a struggle, so a great tactic can make quite a difference i think :)

Allright, I'll pick a random 2nd division Danish team and Milan (as someone else asked) today and will do a double test...

Playing as Leicester let in 7 goals against Bournemouth and 5 against Everton in my last 3 games (beating west ham 1-0 in the other)

Centre backs get bad ratings most games and I let in alot of goals using this tactic.

When this works its good but I am finding it abit inconsistent at the moment.
Really wanted this to work as it different than most tactics but its just not done enough for me.

Playing as Leicester let in 7 goals against Bournemouth and 5 against Everton in my last 3 games (beating west ham 1-0 in the other)

Centre backs get bad ratings most games and I let in alot of goals using this tactic.

When this works its good but I am finding it abit inconsistent at the moment.
Really wanted this to work as it different than most tactics but its just not done enough for me.

Very strange. I won the Prem with Leicester first year.

Iv just started a new game with 16.3 db, i was playing a save from 16.2, Leicester are beastly on it vardy and mahrez wow go on SI lol gob ur an underated tactic maker, love ur tacts good man kutgw!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Hey GobBluthJD, your tactic is amazing. Iam playing poor, little Blackburn in Premier League. I was fighting to stay in league. When I tried your tactic, my team throws to my rivals throat (including Chelsea, Manchester City or Arsenal) and play very well. Its very funny. Thanks!

Hey GobBluthJD, your tactic is amazing. Iam playing poor, little Blackburn in Premier League. I was fighting to stay in league. When I tried your tactic, my team throws to my rivals throat (including Chelsea, Manchester City or Arsenal) and play very well. Its very funny. Thanks!

Do you use some OI ?

That's great! Post some screens if you can (H)