Wow, that's terrible. Must be your team talks or something, because it should work. Here goes the test...
View attachment 1041228

maybe it's because the gap between the teams is just really big.. not kidding at all
I'm trying the other control tweak right now.. until now, 8 games with 0W !

I will try to make one by myself, get everybody back on the defense and try to score on set pieces and crosses ... if I do not get relegated it would be fine already

maybe it's because the gap between the teams is just really big.. not kidding at all
I'm trying the other control tweak right now.. until now, 8 games with 0W !

I will try to make one by myself, get everybody back on the defense and try to score on set pieces and crosses ... if I do not get relegated it would be fine already

Using what tweak?

Using what tweak?

yours !!!! hahahah
I made a modification right now.. put the two CM on a bit more defensive way, 1 CAM and 1 ST... 4-4-1-1 and now it's fine. I will keep it like that until the end of the season, the mentality, instructions and so on is just the same as yours

already four games:

Crewe 0-1 Boston Utd
Boston Utd 0-1 Gillingham
Mainsfield 1-3 Boston Utd
LEEDS 1-1 Boston Utd (won on penalties!!)

Last edited:
here is all good right now..

you made the original formation, the other guy changed a little bit, and then I modified the changes that he made to fit my weak squad

7 games 4W 1D 2L
the Draw was agains Leeds United, at the Cup, away from home..

I got two formations, one is Counter Attack, for games AWAY(or home games agains teams from 1st to 9th), and the other one, Attack for games at Home (or agains weak opponents--- from 10th place to 24th)

Last edited:
Wow with Ebbsfleet in the PL, very good job! Did you use this tactics for the whole run to the pl?
Managing Ebbsfleet myself, but I did have a bit of trouble with the tactics at first, probably because of the tactics not being 'fluid'.

Nah this is the first time using it in my 3rd season in the PL.

Kedwell and McLean are frustrating in the beginning haha :p

Nah this is the first time using it in my 3rd season in the PL.

Kedwell and McLean are frustrating in the beginning haha :p

They're not scoring a lot for me, but do keep the ball in the team and my wm's score a lot. Half a season later now and everything is working superb for me. In the English cups I'm beating teams one league higher and even beat a League Two club.:)