Well you wished me luck and unfortunately it didn't work I played 22 games with Grimsby and won only 3 games drew 2 and lost 17 maybe it doesn't work with Grimsby but I slung it in an old Roma save and won 8 in a row and it looks good

DF Control tweak is way, way better for Grimsby :p
View attachment 161589

what is the difference between the origianl and the new tweak that you used with Liverpool ? is it just the mentality ?

awesome !!!
I'm using the Boston United, second season, actually on Vanarama Conference and I just knocked out Doncaster (L1), away, on the Cup !!!
testing for a few games and 2w 1d (missed a penalty at 90min).. gonna keep until the end of the season.. I was expected to finish on 20th !

what is the difference between the origianl and the new tweak that you used with Liverpool ? is it just the mentality ?

No, it's the mentality, some team instructions, and the CWB switch and instructions. Easier to just download the tweak ;)

so far it looks very strong.playing the new tweak version except first game...I would have won Arsenal too but i had a red card.
I will update again later!

host images

Wow is all i can say using the new Tweak albeit with Liverpool , I just plugged this in V Everton in the final few games in Title run in and Voila !! View attachment 161470 if this continues its Madness Hahaha

Have to try this. Went for the chicken crazy tactics, but this one could be it . 12-0!! wow!!

Gob, you should change the corner routine to the one in chicken. Even better than mine!

Also, how is defence on this? And who's scoring more?

Have to try this. Went for the chicken crazy tactics, but this one could be it . 12-0!! wow!!

Gob, you should change the corner routine to the one in chicken. Even better than mine!

Also, how is defence on this? And who's scoring more?

Try the Control Tweak if you do! I'll try setting up the Chicken corner in the tweak, we'll see how that goes. You like that one?

Defense is reasonably good for small teams, great for medium to big teams. Scoring is really spread around between all 3 midfielders and strikers. I hardly ever have a Golden Boot winner, but I always score the most goals as a team by far, even with Chorley :p

I found a bunch of different corner routines on the chicken thread...which one is the best?

I will post it here. Later.

What do you recommend if the control is not working? Anything more aggressive for that final goal in the last 20 mins?